Viola Davis says black woman aren't romantically linked with white men enough in flims

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's one of the exact reasons why we don't see black women in large numbers speaking against c00nery because many are afraid to be outcasted or looked at "differently". I've seen a video on Facebook where a black woman that express how much she loves black men and wouldn't be with any other man, and surprisingly majority of the post is filled with black women hating on her even insulting her calling her the worst of names you can think off, it's sad but also alarming.
I've saw similar comments on Twitter too. I bet the same women replying would be cheering her on if she was encouraging others to date out though smh.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
She more Rhode Island than SC. Might've been born in SC, but that cac validation is all Rhode Island...

that stuck up white c00n merger, tho.
shyt is real.

Literally, viola Davis kinda broke my heart with this shyt.

Like no wherewithal for her husband publically either.

shyt is cringe level plug c00n'n, plug tune'n.

Art Barr

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
All this. It really is a thankless job. Nobody holds us down. I even get shyt here when all I do is big them up or offer polite suggestions.

The same way bw extrapolate their bad experiences with SOME bm onto ALL bm is how they treat us here. :martin:
Thats not true. But before you and @Nicole0416 it was really chaotic, like back in 2014-16. LSA plants flooded the forum, bashing black men, getting repped by other women, promoting false narratives, excusing bedwenching, ran off @agnostic lady (a "pick me" who sided with black men) and conspiring to bring in racist ***** trolls to this wholesome black male majority forum. Luckily most of them were banned. White boys like opitmo and @Bless't had the most daps from bw posters when he posted his pic in the "men reveal yourself thread". So yeah, for those who posted back then, it left a really bad taste in our mouths. Your contributions have not gone unnoticed.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Chris Evans didn't even answered to this, he doesn't give a fukk, the thirst is severly one sided and these women are denying it :mjlol:.
And her black husband should check her, I don't understand why black simps waste their time with low-key or high-key bedwenches honestly, when it's so much women out there. I really want to know what goes through their heads sometimes.
You know she was engaged to some no-name white actor named David Moscow for quite some time. I really dont know why this proud black man would date this reformed wench. I cant stand it when we take them back because as you said, they are still fantasizing about cacs.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Thats not true. But before you and @Nicole0416 it was really chaotic, like back in 2014-16. LSA plants flooded the forum, bashing black men, getting repped by other women, promoting false narratives, excusing bedwenching, ran off @agnostic lady (a "pick me" who sided with black men) and conspiring to bring in racist ***** trolls to this wholesome black male majority forum. Luckily most of them were banned. White boys like opitmo and @Bless't had the most daps from bw posters when he posted his pic in the "men reveal yourself thread". So yeah, for those who posted back then, it left a really bad taste in our mouths. Your contributions have not gone unnoticed.
Lol yeah it was bad back then, that's where the term ' sistahood ' came from I think :pachaha:.
And I forgot about bw dapping that easter island statue looking cac :dead:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Thank you.. me and @HarlemHottie appreciate that. We weren't here during that time, but I think I speak for both of us when I say that situation is fukked up. Those types of black women siding with racists, Like that's beyond my scope- that infiltration is wrong as fuk. Conspiring with the enemy. That's why in feeling that way, it's gets tiring being judged based on the actions and recklessness of other women and to apply that negative as if it's an all encompassing mentality for black women. We understand yall were violated, (I'll take that back- we may not have the same sense of understanding because we could never understand yall own struggle as black men because as females, we have different experiences) but we catch heat from everyone. Like you know how yall fell that cohesion - all yall got is each other.. that's how we feel as black women that don't make excuses, bash or promote narratives - "all we got is us"; Like HH was saying to me yesterday. (again it's not just limited to the site.. it's in other facets as well). Like for every HH, and me.. there's literally thousands of swirlers, wenches, negative promotion female mentalities. Not only do we have to conflict with them, but it's the men who assume we align with them, it's the white people that we don't fuk with. That white-black ir mentality is scust to me.. wtf do I look like trying to build up my own community and dealing with race issues while engaging with cacs. I'm teaching my daughter the same..early, she's too young to get it, but i will not be responsible for having another whitewashed generation of washed up white-aligned attention whoring with an identity crisis.

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Word on the street was she was conspiring to bring an influx of racist *****/reddit trolls to thecolli. A bw using racist white men to take down black men. :martin:
Then posters have the nerve to wonder why we go so hard on these sellouts :martin: they lucky they still have a forum to post on after what happened to SOHH

Gravity

Banned
Daps
If you don’t believe white men are ultimately behind this that’s on you

Edit:

In fact only a white boy would be mad at what I said

Hit dog hollering
Just because you suck off white men for a living doesn’t make you a “only white boys do this/that” expert. I wasn’t “mad” at anything your bytchass said. I just asked logical questions.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just because you suck off white men for a living doesn’t make you a “only white boys do this/that” expert. I wasn’t “mad” at anything your bytchass said. I just asked logical questions.
You still crying fakkit

Your questions made no sense in relation to my post

bytch