Viola Davis says black woman aren't romantically linked with white men enough in flims

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Alot of these women have no respect for their husbands. This isn't the only time I've seen a black woman say something similar while layed up with a black man at home. I would be planning my escape if my wife said something similar, I'm not going for it...

nnamdi asomugha goes through this with Keri Washington. Did you see the twitter thread where she was hoping to do a love scene with Chris Evans?
Don't know if this been posted already or not but it reminds me of this. Go to 3:22

Husband must have watched this like :wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Never did take to this ladies face
Looks like a mean old headteacher

After this comment.

I been suppressing her old Thomas on tom and Jerry face ass. Just because I wanted to think in my head this sister gets it.

Instead we get this. All she had to do with this movie is simply say. The casting called atypically for a white criminal female assisted lead. In the same vein as Carmella soprano.
Yet I was called to read.
Or, was submitted and then was chosen.
As the largest potential draw to the film. Despite whom the role was initially created and written for.

Instead we got that parrotted into some c00n bullshyt.

Art Barr

Not to mention,....

All she had to do was the vivica fox play from batman and she was Gucci, but no.....

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
There was already a thread on it but it was an article, now here's the video :mjgrin:
If I was her husband I would check her right now :wow: :lupe:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
wDBgHfR.png