Viola Davis says black woman aren't romantically linked with white men enough in flims

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The questions made perfect sense dikkblower. If black women aren’t into white men and they’re just being used by the media, then where is the push back against the misrepresentation and exploitation?

I posted a comment earlier pointing out out 3 other black actresses who have made similar comments about wanting to see more wm-bw pairings (nia long, Regina king, Ava Duvernay), and there was no backlash from black to either of their comments. There was no backlash from black women to sanaa’s Something New movie when there clearly would’ve been if it starred Morris Chestnut picking a white girl.
Re read what I posted you illiterate son of a bytch

I’m done here

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
If a black man said this about pawgs
You leave the PAWGS outta this!!:whoa:

uQquvMw.jpg

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
@bcrusaderw along with her ratpack bw trolls like @Yup @Urchin @OatmealCreamPie, to a lesser extent the vile wench @MurderSheWrote @Anothergirl and the troll @WHIPPEDCream who won best looking coli female was up in threads, derailing, bashing black ,men deflecting, trolling hard and protecting white males. Even some hardcore pro-black female posters was boosting white males while bashing pawgers lol.
:gucci: :scust: :snoop:

1. As a bw, why do you even know 4**** weirdos??? Who are you?!! :what:

2. Explains the vestigial wenchery I see around here. :scusthov:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I see why me being number one in the internet game was so dangerous to these white folks. They don't want someone who knows wtf they really are to ever succeed. To have resources to fund the truth being pr'd.

Art Barr

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
People are getting tired of this type of promotion; more of us are speaking out against this and the industry is realizing that. I keep my twitter account open for these purposes, social media gives people a voice if used in the right way. Look at The Root publication- social media backlash is real. The same way the other side tries to use it for their narratives, we can use it the same way to speak out against it.
Good. I'm so tired of the propaganda Hollywood and the music biz is spitting. Its worse then Trump

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Most black women dont even like white boys

I know very few black women with white men in real life and I’m willing to bet it’s the same for anyone else reading this post

This is media propaganda fueled by white men who crave to be universally desired

Money and power doesn’t seem to be enough for them
There’s a lot of shae butter in those marketing rooms too