Viola Davis says black woman aren't romantically linked with white men enough in flims

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, some black men also date reformed bedwenches , saying they're " going back to the team ". But many of these women still craves white male acceptance, that's why brehs should be wary of black women who mostly dated interracially or show heavy interest in " swirling ", these women can turn back on you at any given time.

On our part we have to be more disciplined. Is better to be by yourself than to SETTLE for chitlins(sp?) like in slavery. I think as a group, we as men need to practice discipline and say no to alot of these females. Stop giving in to temporary emotional/physical desires. The discipline will develop our self respect. We also have to be more discerning and open to learn. This will help grow the wisdom to see through most of them who are doing inconspicuous damage to us. Mentorship is important now more than ever.

dont' loudly say no to any swirlers because they might hide, just quietly avoid them or ghost them(no physical or emotional interaction none).. has to be done as a group. Trust no one, be patient and study them.

Daps
Imagine being a black man married to this woman, sitting at home by yourself and browsing the web, only to come upon an article in which she says black actresses - including her, presumably - need to get dikked down by more white men on screen. Unless you're a fakkit with zero pride, that marriage would be a wrap. :mjlol:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Viola Davis is one of my favourite actresses so I'm disappointed, to say the least. We don't need our little girls thinking that they're only beautiful if the white man thinks so, which is essentially what she's promoting.

exactly you set disgusting shyt like this up to happen more frequently in the future to young black girls

Racist-Prom-Proposal-2016-3.png

Racist-Prom-Propsal-2016-1-520x520.png
Racist-Prom-Proposal-2016-3.png

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U know LSA isn't going to discuss this with their bias ass.

bytches will complain about some negro who they saw dating a white bytch at a restaurant

But u got wannabe wench shyt like this, and others like say the wench married to that Cac supremacist recently. And they get quiet:Mjparadise:

"B-b-but black men..." Is all they would type if there was a thread

LOL bedwench alley = st0rmfr0nt

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Most black women dont even like white boys

I know very few black women with white men in real life and I’m willing to bet it’s the same for anyone else reading this post

This is media propaganda fueled by white men who crave to be universally desired

Money and power doesn’t seem to be enough for them
Ok so where the backlash about this agenda using black women from black women? We hear/see black men calling it out but where’s the outcry from black womennnot down with the bullshyt?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Ok so where the backlash about this agenda using black women from black women? We hear/see black men calling it out but where’s the outcry from black womennnot down with the bullshyt?

If you don’t believe white men are ultimately behind this that’s on you

Edit:

In fact only a white boy would be mad at what I said

Hit dog hollering

Last edited:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Loyal queens of the diaspora they said

The ethnic group "leading the fight against white supremacy" they said

Viola outchea fighting the good fight for what really matters :salute:
Some black men gotta stop talking about loyal queens from anywhere to be honest, there have been enough examples of bedwenches from Africa to the Caribbeans and America to understand that no place will breed full black loyal queens :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Another thing is that I believe there are many other black women that would speak against c00ning statements like this however I think many of them are scared to be outcast/labeled "pick me's" (or are being intimidated) by black feminist, swirlers etc, but also as black men we can't continue to be scared to speak or bring these conversations up when necessary. Too many times on social media I notice some of us try to be lenient or make excuses when it concerns black women in c00ning situations but we must speak up more because it's starting to get worse, by us simply not making our voices heard concerning these matters this is why we're seeing more of this frequently.

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Another thing is that I believe there are many other black women that would speak against c00ning statements like this however I think many of them are scared to be outcast/labeled "pick me's" (or are being intimidated) by black feminist, swirlers etc, but also as black men we can't continue to be scared to speak or bring these conversations up when necessary. Too many times on social media I notice some of us try to be lenient or make excuses when it concerns black women in c00ning situations but we must speak up more because it's starting to get worse, by us simply not making our voices heard concerning these matters this is why we're seeing more of this frequently.
I've seen that happen on here even :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I've seen that happen on here even :snoop:
That's one of the exact reasons why we don't see black women in large numbers speaking against c00nery because many are afraid to be outcasted or looked at "differently". I've seen a video on Facebook where a black woman that express how much she loves black men and wouldn't be with any other man, and surprisingly majority of the post is filled with black women hating on her even insulting her calling her the worst of names you can think off, it's sad but also alarming.