Viola Davis says black woman aren't romantically linked with white men enough in flims

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh and folks need to stop making excuse for this shyt penning this on black men not having money or resources.

If I samboed and c00ned (or my wife did) at work and threw black folks under the bus to get ahead. Can I make the excuse that I had to do it because black folks didn't have the resources to make more jobs for folks like me?

fukk no........so stop making excuses for million dollar a year making actresses who old enough to know better.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Yeah, some black men also date reformed bedwenches , saying they're " going back to the team ". But many of these women still craves white male acceptance, that's why brehs should be wary of black women who mostly dated interracially or show heavy interest in " swirling ", these women can turn back on you at any given time.
Yea it would advise young single bruhs to be cautious of wifing any black woman who has seriously fukked with white men.
Breh over the last 20 years we have had a constant dumbing down of america.

These folks mentality is to rather have someone say something bad about them than nothing at all. Then if the blow back is bad enough they will address it then.

They also try to justify the swirling in these films that they are promoting without calling out white males (who 99% of the times they had to fukk to get put on or who financially back the films).

Gone are the days of actors like Ester Rolle and John Amos who would protests or even risk losing their jobs because they didn't like the portrayal of black folks and couples.

All about that materialism and money now. fukk the craft and fukk having respect for yourself.
We’ve almost completely sold out as a community.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
People really thought there wasn't a agenda...

once something starts getting pushed real heavily all of a sudden.. you should know forces are at work

The late Dr. Clarke called it “sex politics.” Said we didn’t understand it then and don’t understand it today. But how many know who Elder Clarke was?

Over in Israel they have organized groups that are armed and whose task is “discouraging” interracial relationships with the arabs. I posted the articles over on l2h years ago. And when you read the reasoning they give as to why one of those pure white jew bytches would wanna fukk with the filthy disgusting arab it’s the exact same shyt they’ve been saying about the disgusting white bytches over here that fukk lost nikkas.

Nar-el

Pro
Daps
The plan is working to full effect, and I think we still don't realize it.

When I went out to Cali, back in '97, I was shocked to see how many interracial couples I saw because that was damn near unheard of where I came from, at that time (Tidewater, Virginia).

If you saw any black girl with a white boy, she was usually so busted that you had to be on some, "i'm just glad she found somebody that loves her" :obama:

Fast forward to today, (I've been back in VA since '08) and I swear to God, when I see a halfway decent looking young black woman (18 - 28) walking and holding hands with a young black man around her same age, I'm legit shocked and have to pause on some, "there's still hope." :sadcam:

It's that bad. :lupe:

No bullshyt, about 70% of the good looking, young black girls I see around here are dating white boys.

And I mean, it's on some "whatever white boy I can find, as long as he's white" shyt.

I've seen girls so bad that they made me do a triple take, and when I see the dude they're with, it's some gump ass white boy that looks like he plays Dungeons and Dragons for a living and makes pipe bombs in his basement in his downtime.

:snoop:

Say it aint so breh. My old stomping grounds as a sailor, now a bedwench factory:scust: I met the baddest sisters ever down there, especially at HU :noah: and they were exclusive to bruhs. If that place can fall, this shyt bout to be an epidemic.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ewww. This is why I can’t with Shobda Rhimes anymore. She loves that shyt

Yep shonda been co-oped. Also ABC has always been the channel that focuses on shock value. You just see it even more today.

Even in the past many of your riskier shows were on ABC. Where as CBS was the close to the vest conservative station.

You can even look at Monday Night football during its run on ABC and how even though it was a live show was risky at certain points during its time.

ABC has always been shock value and drama to chase the ratings.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Most black women dont even like white boys

I know very few black women with white men in real life and I’m willing to bet it’s the same for anyone else reading this post

This is media propaganda fueled by white men who crave to be universally desired

Money and power doesn’t seem to be enough for them

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really surprised she said this bullshyt. Her story is fukking unbeleivable. Lived in a rat infested apartment and literally picked through dumpsters as child because they had no food. Was treated like shyt by cacs for her torn clothes and skin color. Excelled at Julliard. The best arts school in the country at the time. Took many years to make it in hollywood due to how she looked.

One cac gives her a kiss in a movie and she starts this dumb shyt. :francis: She's married to a black man too. :gucci:.

FYI Cacs don't like black women like that. They are either a sex toy or a last resort when Becky curves them. Because Asians are next up bat if that happens.

They are pushing the narrative on movies now for white men to hook up with black, latina, etc women to basically promote the white man. Lots of people are getting tired of these pale face b*stards. So this is a new trick to get them popular. Also to say a white man can get any women he wants.

Its an agenda brotha.....they gonna make sure these numbers of so called none whites doesn't continue to grow.

Also Viola basically said by her roles and interviews that she ain't going back to that life. Whether she got to sell her soul to the highest bidder...:yeshrug:

Then you have to be real. Most folks in hollywood done had to do unspeakable shyt to get access to that money. Cause on the real they are easily replaced.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most black women dont even like white boys

I know very few black women with white men in real life and I’m willing to bet it’s the same for anyone else reading this post

This is media propaganda fueled by white men who crave to be universally desired

Money and power doesn’t seem to be enough for them

Yep and its also white men in power saying we are in charge and don't forget about it.