Viola Davis says black woman aren't romantically linked with white men enough in flims

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall surprised these jokers bought and sold like slaves on an auction block....:mjlol:

I don't know why fools even watch half these shows and movies. I wouldn't be caught even bootleging viola shyt...:mjlol:

We knew she was about doing anything for a dollar when she did the wig scene on how to get away with murder.

Then clowns on here getting made at MJW for criticizing how black people are shown on TV...:mjlol:

Man you can say what you want about them old black actors and actresses back in the day. But them jokers put their money where their mouth was.

These black actors today roll over like some old house dogs for a rub on the tummy..:francis:

Last edited:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
See! You never see white actresses doing shyt like this involving black actors. Being thirsty on Twitter :hhh:
Chris Evans didn't even answered to this, he doesn't give a fukk, the thirst is severly one sided and these women are denying it :mjlol:.
And her black husband should check her, I don't understand why black simps waste their time with low-key or high-key bedwenches honestly, when it's so much women out there. I really want to know what goes through their heads sometimes.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chris Evans didn't even answered to this, he doesn't give a fukk, the thirst is severly one sided and these women are denying it :mjlol:.
And her black husband should check her, I don't understand why black simps waste their time with low-key or high-key bedwenches honestly, when it's so much women out there. I really want to know what goes through their heads sometimes.

Real talk her husband is her beard IMO.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
R4g9xaw.png
vFwv9JD.png

shyt......................Black men aren't even romantically linked with Black women enough in movies!
oYhVh6m.png

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Nia long came out and said the same thing during that best man sequel promo run. Regina King said something similar and so did the black chic who directed selma. This is how most black women feel and its been made more than obvious over the last 15-20 years. That something new movie with sanaa lathan came out damn near 15 years ago.

Nos jusy goes to show that even black women with black men can still have the bedwench mentality. I say this because there are black ken who think that bed wenches are only black women with white men. A lot of black women wish fhat theyvould be with white men in the low but settle for black men. This is true the opposite way too but black women ate much more passive aggressive with it.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This is the 100% truth. A lot of black men are literally afraid of black women.

Some men are, sure. But it's a losing battle engaging with black women on this issue so why waste time. We know where they stand; equal opportunity daters. Even a lot of black women who don't date out will support others that do and their reasoning behind it. I just leave it alone. I have enough to deal with from women who date black men, I can't worry about these swirlers too.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Nia long came out and said the same thing during that best man sequel promo run. Regina King said something similar and so did the black chic who directed selma. This is how most black women feel and its been made more than obvious over the last 15-20 years. That something new movie with sanaa lathan came out damn near 15 years ago.

Nos jusy goes to show that even black women with black men can still have the bedwench mentality. I say this because there are black ken who think that bed wenches are only black women with white men. A lot of black women wish fhat theyvould be with white men in the low but settle for black men. This is true the opposite way too but black women ate much more passive aggressive with it.
Yeah, some black men also date reformed bedwenches , saying they're " going back to the team ". But many of these women still craves white male acceptance, that's why brehs should be wary of black women who mostly dated interracially or show heavy interest in " swirling ", these women can turn back on you at any given time.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Breh over the last 20 years we have had a constant dumbing down of america.

These folks mentality is to rather have someone say something bad about them than nothing at all. Then if the blow back is bad enough they will address it then.

They also try to justify the swirling in these films that they are promoting without calling out white males (who 99% of the times they had to fukk to get put on or who financially back the films).

Gone are the days of actors like Ester Rolle and John Amos who would protest or even risk losing their jobs because they didn't like the portrayal of black folks and couples.

All about that materialism and money now. fukk the craft and fukk having respect for yourself.:francis:

Last edited: