Viola Davis says black woman aren't romantically linked with white men enough in flims

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This. I have no tolerance for any one of our race that mirror the lifestyle or allegiance with white society .That's why .. idk how to fully explain it but we (as in women like you and me) get it from all angles . Like no matter how much support, time or effort that we put into the right activities, it's not received with the same energy ...Right now, all this has me feeling jaded and sad. Ever since the black woman who let that white lady get away with harassing her son..shyt just has me feeling off. Like all the grassroot efforts to legally support and contribute to those types of issues to have people just let racism and accountability fall off...or let stories like the op in the headlines ...for people to say thats representative of bw in society - feelings of frustration I can't explain right now .

Not discouraged bc we will never let outside factors influence the right decisions but damn, since when did it become common practice for us being supportive black women who practice racial empowerment and speak in an educated manner, speak on unification and never deviates from their racial identity become the outcasts and get opposition ???!!

The shea butter twits and black feminists label us as pick mes , we don't date white - , career minded and focused; not social media influenced -we get second guessed . But yet we're the ones who are "not normal" or the classic diatribe - "fraud" bc black woman can't (insert usual stereotype here) , vocal and passionate about topics other than fukkin or sexualization all the time - then we're "stuck up" . Try to be knowledgeable- we're doing it for attention. This is the feedback we get from all angles , (not just saying it's limited to this site. It's everywhere ). This is mad frustrating and it's self defeating. Idk if I'm having a bad week or speaking from exhaustion from taking on too many causes at one time, daily 9-5 work drudgery , volunteering, mommy duty but fukkkkk, I'm tired. I may just need to go into seclusion or something for a minute idk. Women who sound like us have no real outlet or platform, we can't even go on sites for us bc they're ran by them (cacs).. Not saying we need recognition but at least some acknowledgement and positivity for standing up for the right shyt and trying to be helpful. Don't mind the struggle in order to progress ,don't get me wrong , but being in defensive mode when I have your back (not you but generally speaking) and it's met with resistance or indifference by the same people you look out for.... shytz messed the f up. Letting too much of the wrong shyt define their mentality.

All this. It really is a thankless job. Nobody holds us down. I even get shyt here when all I do is big them up or offer polite suggestions.

The same way bw extrapolate their bad experiences with SOME bm onto ALL bm is how they treat us here. :martin:

You both are very much appreciated for the way y'all hold it down:wow:

Truth be told IRL and the BW I fukk with on social media think like y'all and aren't with the fukkery and see the bullshyt for what it is. When Ol girls quote went viral on twitter all I saw was BW and men either acknowledging that they misquoted her to a degree or saying nah. Even some black feminist I know were saying it was some bullshyt so y'all not alone and we know y'all care and we appreciate it.

TBH while their may be more c00ns and c00nettes than we think there are they're still just a very vocal minority that we shouldn't give as much attention as we do. I can't when I see countless BW clamoring for a BM and countless BM saying they only want a BW. Too much postives to focus solely on the negatives.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You both are very much appreciated for the way y'all hold it down:wow:

Truth be told IRL and the BW I fukk with on social media think like y'all and aren't with the fukkery and see the bullshyt for what it is. When Ol girls quote went viral on twitter all I saw was BW and men either acknowledging that they misquoted her to a degree or saying nah. Even some black feminist I know were saying it was some bullshyt so y'all not alone and we know y'all care and we appreciate it.

TBH while their may be more c00ns and c00nettes than we think there are they're still just a very vocal minority that we shouldn't give as much attention as we do. I can't when I see countless BW clamoring for a BM and countless BM saying they only want a BW. Too much postives to focus solely on the negatives.
Thank you family! I'ma bookmark this post for those days when I need it. :hug:I can't rep rn, but I got you.

:wow:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
U know LSA isn't going to discuss this with their bias ass.

bytches will complain about some negro who they saw dating a white bytch at a restaurant

But u got wannabe wench shyt like this, and others like say the wench married to that Cac supremacist recently. And they get quiet:Mjparadise:

"B-b-but black men..." Is all they would type if there was a thread

Last edited:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I’ve been trying to tell y’all these wenches are even more influential and dangerous than bucks because bw will EXCUSE and DEFLECT anything a wench says en masses back to black men. Bw starlets been with wm ever since Josephine Baker. Eartha Kitt, Dorothy Dandrige, we could go down the list. The wmm will always take our best looking women and turn them against us. THEY tried to do that agsisnst Whitney Houston and she paid for it with her life.

Black men and bw will come together to slam a bm who says something c00nish concerning black women or white women. But bw always have pass to uplift wm and clamor for wm and no one on social media or the real media bats and eyelid.

Bu bu bu JBO!!

You can tell them peckerwoods was grooming her for Kevin Costner and Bobby brown fukked all that up :russ:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
HJZbdKx.jpg

breh, I'm loaded af & this shyt threw me off... on some Mandela effect...

where'd this gif come from?