Viola Davis says black woman aren't romantically linked with white men enough in flims

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I seen this too. It's because women like confidence/ Alpha traits. The shytbag country white boys tend to be part of the "good old boys network" in the military. As a result they come off as in charge/ confident and alpha. I never understood it :francis:. I never seen a black girl get with a person that dips (chewed tobacco) until I joined the military :russ:.
Breh, no they dont. :mjlol:

They NEVER hold a candle to a breh in the Army. Truth be told, black men dominate that shyt. TOo many whiteboys getting DUI's and beating their spouses. Never saw a black man with a DUI in the army but can name 5 off the top of my head and all were getting discharged.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Breh, no they dont. :mjlol:

They NEVER hold a candle to a breh in the Army. Truth be told, black men dominate that shyt. TOo many whiteboys getting DUI's and beating their spouses. Never saw a black man with a DUI in the army but can name 5 off the top of my head and all were getting discharged.
I'm not talking in terms of achievement. I'm talking in terms of who gets away with shyt. Who the officers are comfortable with. Who gets most of the awards such as sailor of the quater etc. Anything that has to do with favoritism centers around that country white boy culture that is so prevalent in the Navy. That same country white dude getting the DUI probably hangs out with his chief on the weekend and as a result gets an EP.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I'm not talking in terms of achievement. I'm talking in terms of who gets away with shyt. Who the officers are comfortable with. Who gets most of the awards such as sailor of the quater etc. Anything that has to do with favoritism centers around that country white boy culture that is so prevalent in the Navy. That same country white dude getting the DUI probably hangs out with his chief on the weekend and as a result gets an EP.
Oh ok....maybe its like that in the Navy....but the Army is more merit based. They go everything off the PT score. Black men dominate that. Nearly all the stragglers and shytbags were white males. Tons of oreo bw or "army brats" in their as well. They are either country, hood, or army brat oreos.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh no, they have social media platforms. Thats why i know most bw on social media cosigns the swirl movement. Groups on facebook, Black Twitter, Youtube channels, etc all promote or have youtube celebrity bw promote swirl life, mixed babies, natural hair (which is a dog-whistle for black feminism) but rarely you see a group of bw condemning swirl life or comments like this unless its a ultra pro-black or some conscious (middle-aged single mother) group.

The bw that does it right gets swallowed by a sea of swirler/black feminist supporters. We black men support Keri Hilson but shes a rare one. We even go as far as vehemently support ones who constantly date out (Rihanna, Halle) and also give them props because of their looks. The ones who are doing right gets blasted y the bitter bytches by caling them a "pick me" like a shaming tactic to support your own men. That's who depraved the situation has gotten.

exactly black women are speaking their truth with silence and most nikka's ain't smart a enough to pick up on it but a few of us

notice how how the only time people can get away with "telling black women what to do" and not have Shea butter/ black feminist twitter or just black women in general attacking them is when telling black women to date outside of their race and go get nonblack men that the only time black women don't fight against people telling them what to do

91103-chris-brown-these-hoes-ain-t-loyal-no-they-ain-t.jpg

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I know bc I'm that bw, and no WE don't have social media platforms. WE have niches we carve out on the WM'S sm platforms. WE have websites run by swirlers and bm- haters and foreigners who just as bad as wp.

Show me where bm set up a platform for their women to freely love on them. Show me a bm blogger/ yt'er yall respect who regularly shouts out bw doing right. Hell, show me a down ass bw such as myself or @Nicole0416 who yall regularly retweet, like, and share. Been here a while, ain't seen none...

Movements, esp those going up against billion $ industries, require support. Down ass bw who love bw lack any sort of social support from anybody, anywhere. I'm not blaming yall for the problem (obviously, ws been going strong 500 yrs). I'm saying, help create the change you wanna see.
This. I have no tolerance for any one of our race that mirror the lifestyle or allegiance with white society .That's why .. idk how to fully explain it but we (as in women like you and me) get it from all angles . Like no matter how much support, time or effort that we put into the right activities, it's not received with the same energy ...Right now, all this has me feeling jaded and sad. Ever since the black woman who let that white lady get away with harassing her son..shyt just has me feeling off. Like all the grassroot efforts to legally support and contribute to those types of issues to have people just let racism and accountability fall off...or let stories like the op in the headlines ...for people to say thats representative of bw in society - feelings of frustration I can't explain right now .

Not discouraged bc we will never let outside factors influence the right decisions but damn, since when did it become common practice for us being supportive black women who practice racial empowerment and speak in an educated manner, speak on unification and never deviates from their racial identity become the outcasts and get opposition ???!!

The shea butter twits and black feminists label us as pick mes , we don't date white - , career minded and focused; not social media influenced -we get second guessed . But yet we're the ones who are "not normal" or the classic diatribe - "fraud" bc black woman can't (insert usual stereotype here) , vocal and passionate about topics other than fukkin or sexualization all the time - then we're "stuck up" . Try to be knowledgeable- we're doing it for attention. This is the feedback we get from all angles , (not just saying it's limited to this site. It's everywhere ). This is mad frustrating and it's self defeating. Idk if I'm having a bad week or speaking from exhaustion from taking on too many causes at one time, daily 9-5 work drudgery , volunteering, mommy duty but fukkkkk, I'm tired. I may just need to go into seclusion or something for a minute idk. Women who sound like us have no real outlet or platform, we can't even go on sites for us bc they're ran by them (cacs).. Not saying we need recognition but at least some acknowledgement and positivity for standing up for the right shyt and trying to be helpful. Don't mind the struggle in order to progress ,don't get me wrong , but being in defensive mode when I have your back (not you but generally speaking) and it's met with resistance or indifference by the same people you look out for.... shytz messed the f up. Letting too much of the wrong shyt define their mentality.

Last edited:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Oh ok....maybe its like that in the Navy....but the Army is more merit based. They go everything off the PT score. Black men dominate that. Nearly all the stragglers and shytbags were white males. Tons of oreo bw or "army brats" in their as well. They are either country, hood, or army brat oreos.
Yea in the navy your PRT (fitness test) doesn't give you an edge in making rank. Your eval makes a huge difference though. If your chief gives you an EP (early promote) eval then chances are that you will make rank. if your chief gives you a P eval chances are that you aren't making rank. Chiefs give evals based on who they THINK is working hard. So if you're cool with your chief you will get an EP.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
LMAO!!!!
Expect more of this in the coming season.

Heel turn gon be stupendous!

"PREFERENCE!"
"Blk dudes didn't like me growing up!"
"Let me ZADDY in peace!"
"Blk dudes got bad attitudes!"

I heard a new one other day
"I like guys with long hair...mmm Thor!"

:stopitslime::mjlol::russ:
This can't be life.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
MoorUS was supposed to be that black-owned and operated platform, but is been abandoned and its not as cold as the whiteman's ice. The app was created, the attention whores who post a million mirror pix, thots, swirlers, prostitutes, etc who makes the majority of black social media wanted no part of it.

The best we have as platforms that I know of are private facebook groups with conscious pro-women single mothers who want bm to be their servants. fukk that.

And please, dont act like we dont show support to famous bw and the "pick me's", its thst we have been betrayed by them through out history: Dorothy Dandridge, Halle, Serena, Tyra Banks, Mariah, Janet Jackson, Shade, etc etc all are with non black men but black men have supported them and always pick them to be the baddest.

See, the problem is that Black men see what bw have done. We have been beating our chest for YEARS proclaiming our love and admiration and it goes unnoticed. Black man makes a tweet about uplifting bw and it goes unnoticed. Black man makes a tweet about "you cannot be pro-black and bash black men" and it goes under the radar. Simps like Charlomange can kiss all the black ass he wants but they will still bring his black ass down in a heartbeat. But they will never form like Voltron to bring down a wm, like Don Imus who called them nappy headed hoes.

Whiteboy makes a stupid tweet saying "the floor is bw" and it goes viral with marriage proposals. WM does some funky dance and no one scream "CULTURAL APPROPRIATION, and bw say "nut in me". Black men can say "I love bw" and it doesn't go appreciated because (this gonna hurt, but fuggit it) a lot of bw specifically on social media desires white male acceptance, point blank period. SO looking for the down ass bw are like looking for a needle in a haystack. Because being down with black men is not in. It wont get you anywhere. Not what they crave the most, attention.

So, instead of trynna build with bw who see it your way, you wanna write paragraphs about freakin Dorothy Dandridge??? nikka! :bryan:Well since we talking about old shyt, I have some serious concerns about how the Moors wifed up all them white bytches. And Frederick Douglas marrying that white lady. Care to defend that? :jbhmm: :heh:

Meanwhile, back in this century, movements aren't made in out of the way places like private fb groups or MoorUS. They might get percolated in those places, but they don't matter to anybody else until they're on the big stage, 100k followers on twitter and ig. You know this.

And no bm have not been beating their chests for yrs about how they love bw. You over-exaggerating now, son. :beli: Let's just leave that alone for now.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
being in defensive mode when I have your back (not you but generally speaking) and it's met with resistance or indifference by the same people you look out for.... shytz messed the f up. Letting too much of the wrong shyt define their mentality.
All this. It really is a thankless job. Nobody holds us down. I even get shyt here when all I do is big them up or offer polite suggestions.

The same way bw extrapolate their bad experiences with SOME bm onto ALL bm is how they treat us here. :martin:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
LMAO!!!!
Expect more of this in the coming season.

Heel turn gon be stupendous!

"PREFERENCE!"
"Blk dudes didn't like me growing up!"
"Let me ZADDY in peace!"
"Blk dudes got bad attitudes!"

I heard a new one other day
"I like guys with long hair...mmm Thor!"

:stopitslime::mjlol::russ:
You're so mean:mjcry:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
So, instead of trynna build with bw who see it your way, you wanna write paragraphs about freakin Dorothy Dandridge??? nikka! :bryan:Well since we talking about old shyt, I have some serious concerns about how the Moors wifed up all them white bytches. And Frederick Douglas marrying that white lady. Care to defend that? :jbhmm: :heh:

Meanwhile, back in this century, movements aren't made in out of the way places like private fb groups or MoorUS. They might get percolated in those places, but they don't matter to anybody else until they're on the big stage, 100k followers on twitter and ig. You know this.

And no bm have not been beating their chests for yrs about how they love bw. You over-exaggerating now, son. :beli: Let's just leave that alone for now.
We can take it all the way back to the Queen of Sheba (Solomon was described as cherry head), Cleopatra (if we are to believed she was part black), Europa (a bw from Abyssinia in which the land of cacs is named after of. Yeah it’s named after a bw). You have a continent filled with third world women spreading their legs for old white tourists. And I write that because bw have been screaming we been loyal for 600 years and it’s nothing but a farce. Before reconstruction, and the civil rights era, bw and wm couple superseded bm/ww couples. Loving vs Va. But I’m not going tit for tat.

How you going to have a movement without any followers. The majority of social media bw don’t follow black men unless he kisses her ass. They don’t listen to black men. Bw have far more clout on social media than bm. And that’s all social media.

And you don’t hear black men defending and standing up for bw because it’s not a sad appreciated as wm giving them an ounce of attention. Throughout the years black men have been beating his chest like Usher, Tupac, countless of artists but it’s like that is supposed to be expected. And there’s no special praises from thoses artists. Meanwhile some blue-Eyed soul like Robin Thicke gets bw panties wet and he isn’t HALF as talented a black male RNB singer. Yeah I’m taking it all the way there since you wanna dismiss my post.