Viola Davis says black woman aren't romantically linked with white men enough in flims

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Oh no, they have social media platforms. Thats why i know most bw on social media cosigns the swirl movement. Groups on facebook, Black Twitter, Youtube channels, etc all promote or have youtube celebrity bw promote swirl life, mixed babies, natural hair (which is a dog-whistle for black feminism) but rarely you see a group of bw condemning swirl life or comments like this unless its a ultra pro-black or some conscious (middle-aged single mother) group.

The bw that does it right gets swallowed by a sea of swirler/black feminist supporters.
We black men support Keri Hilson but shes a rare one. We even go as far as vehemently support ones who constantly date out (Rihanna, Halle) and also give them props because of their looks. The ones who are doing right gets blasted y the bitter bytches by caling them a "pick me" like a shaming tactic to support your own men. That's who depraved the situation has gotten.

I know bc I'm that bw, and no WE don't have social media platforms. WE have niches we carve out on the WM'S sm platforms. WE have websites run by swirlers and bm- haters and foreigners who just as bad as wp.

Show me where bm set up a platform for their women to freely love on them. Show me a bm blogger/ yt'er yall respect who regularly shouts out bw doing right. Hell, show me a down ass bw such as myself or @Nicole0416 who yall regularly retweet, like, and share. Been here a while, ain't seen none...

Movements, esp those going up against billion $ industries, require support. Down ass bw who love bw lack any sort of social support from anybody, anywhere. I'm not blaming yall for the problem (obviously, ws been going strong 500 yrs). I'm saying, help create the change you wanna see.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
The plan is working to full effect, and I think we still don't realize it.

When I went out to Cali, back in '97, I was shocked to see how many interracial couples I saw because that was damn near unheard of where I came from, at that time (Tidewater, Virginia).

If you saw any black girl with a white boy, she was usually so busted that you had to be on some, "i'm just glad she found somebody that loves her" :obama:

Fast forward to today, (I've been back in VA since '08) and I swear to God, when I see a halfway decent looking young black woman (18 - 28) walking and holding hands with a young black man around her same age, I'm legit shocked and have to pause on some, "there's still hope." :sadcam:

It's that bad. :lupe:

No bullshyt, about 70% of the good looking, young black girls I see around here are dating white boys.

And I mean, it's on some "whatever white boy I can find, as long as he's white" shyt.

I've seen girls so bad that they made me do a triple take, and when I see the dude they're with, it's some gump ass white boy that looks like he plays Dungeons and Dragons for a living and makes pipe bombs in his basement in his downtime.

:snoop:
:dead:this shyt a fact though

On some go head, sista shyt:russ:

The thought of a black woman with a white man was Comic View status back then.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I see his all the time at MacArthur mall or near base. It's funny Just yesterday I seen a black girl sneak a white dude into her barracks room on some mission impossible shyt. She was pacing back and forth making sure no one noticed :mjlol:.
Military black women are the absolute WOAT but no one talks about this.

They have bad attitudes (towards black men), dont want to do any work, and are huge slores. Thats the single lower enlisted ones. It gets better when they are older and NCO's.

Daps
bc white men mostly want white women and view black women as sex toys to be abused more often than not?

edit: jesus christ, what is wrong with black people nowadays? you are so weak-minded that you just HAVE to be included by the ALMIGHTY white folk. talking about 'representation' and all this nonsense. Here's a thought, you are a millionaire, you know other black millionaires. How bout you fukkin retards get together and i don't know, make movies where you're tonguin down another goddamn black person, then you wouldn't have to worry about representation to begin with. just boggles my mind that more black people in movies don't try and do like tyler perry and make shyt targeted specifically to black people. instead they have to be accepted by whites, who don't give one shyt about them. i made a thread on here saying that viola davis is one of the most beautiful women on the planet, but that shyt doesn't matter as much as what liam neeson fakkit ass thinks about her i don't guess. mufukkas need to understand that self-love is greater than any shyt that comes from the outside, especially when it's comin from white people and you're black.

This is my opinion based on these hollywood cults etc inside hollywood etc. They are trying to push an agenda of this desperate seeking of white acceptance. People want to talk about progress etc, but it doesnt mean anything if the progress doesn't begin in your heart, spirit and mind 1st. We are gods children and those that dont know that need to love and honor ourselves as such and stop seeking approval and acceptance from our historical oppressor.

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere

They have bad attitudes (towards black men), dont want to do any work, and are huge slores. Thats the single lower enlisted ones. It gets better when they are older and NCO's.
Man...my dad had a black female soldier under him that stated that she hated when black men dated interracially...

...all while having white man shacking up in her crib.:what:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

They have bad attitudes (towards black men), don't want to do any work, and are huge slores. Thats the single lower enlisted ones. It gets better when they are older and NCO's.
Yea. Black women get ran through by white dudes in the navy. They just know how to hide it better. It depends on the black girl. If she's real "hood" or from the inner city chacnes are that the guys are intimidated by her. Ohters though :mjlol:. It makes sense though since most of our leadership adn officers are white... women like people in charge :yeshrug:. As for the "don't want to do any work" part that would have to go to white and Hispanic women. They are the laziest. A young white chick will get someone else to do the task for her then tell the chief that she helped :francis:. It's because they get coddled by the white dudes in the navy.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I know bc I'm that bw, and no WE don't have social media platforms. WE have niches we carve out on the WM'S sm platforms. WE have websites run by swirlers and bm- haters and foreigners who just as bad as wp.

Show me where bm set up a platform for their women to freely love on them. Show me a bm blogger/ yt'er yall respect who regularly shouts out bw doing right. Hell, show me a down ass bw such as myself or @Nicole0416 who yall regularly retweet, like, and share. Been here a while, ain't seen none...

Movements, esp those going up against billion $ industries, require support. Down ass bw who love bw lack any sort of social support from anybody, anywhere. I'm not blaming yall for the problem (obviously, ws been going strong 500 yrs). I'm saying, help create the change you wanna see.
MoorUS was supposed to be that black-owned and operated platform, but is been abandoned and its not as cold as the whiteman's ice. The app was created, the attention whores who post a million mirror pix, thots, swirlers, prostitutes, etc who makes the majority of black social media wanted no part of it.

The best we have as platforms that I know of are private facebook groups with conscious pro-women single mothers who want bm to be their servants. fukk that.

And please, dont act like we dont show support to famous bw and the "pick me's", its thst we have been betrayed by them through out history: Dorothy Dandridge, Halle, Serena, Tyra Banks, Mariah, Janet Jackson, Shade, etc etc all are with non black men but black men have supported them and always pick them to be the baddest.

See, the problem is that Black men see what bw have done. We have been beating our chest for YEARS proclaiming our love and admiration and it goes unnoticed. Black man makes a tweet about uplifting bw and it goes unnoticed. Black man makes a tweet about "you cannot be pro-black and bash black men" and it goes under the radar. Simps like Charlomange can kiss all the black ass he wants but they will still bring his black ass down in a heartbeat. But they will never form like Voltron to bring down a wm, like Don Imus who called them nappy headed hoes.

Whiteboy makes a stupid tweet saying "the floor is bw" and it goes viral with marriage proposals. WM does some funky dance and no one scream "CULTURAL APPROPRIATION, and bw say "nut in me". Black men can say "I love bw" and it doesn't go appreciated because (this gonna hurt, but fuggit it) a lot of bw specifically on social media desires white male acceptance, point blank period. SO looking for the down ass bw are like looking for a needle in a haystack. Because being down with black men is not in. It wont get you anywhere. Not what they crave the most, attention.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Yea. Black women get ran through by white dudes in the navy. They just know how to hide it better. It depends on the black girl. If she's real "hood" or from the inner city chacnes are that the guys are intimidated by her. Ohters though :mjlol:. It makes sense though since most of our leadership adn officers are white... women like people in charge :yeshrug:. As for the "don't want to do any work" part that would have to go to white and Hispanic women. They are the laziest. A young white chick will get someone else to do the task for her then tell the chief that she helped :francis:. It's because they get coddled by the white dudes in the navy.
But they aint banging the officers and senior NCO;s. In the army, they get the shytbag weird ass country whiteboy. I never seen so much rudeness and snootiness until I was in the military. They hate black men with authority. Most of them still kiss the bw's ass because he wants them cheeks.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
But they aint banging the officers and senior NCO;s. In the army, they get the shytbag weird ass country whiteboy. I never seen so much rudeness and snootiness until I was in the military. They hate black men with authority. Most of them still kiss the bw's ass because he wants them cheeks.
I seen this too. It's because women like confidence/ Alpha traits. The shytbag country white boys tend to be part of the "good old boys network" in the military. As a result they come off as in charge/ confident and alpha. I never understood it :francis:. I never seen a black girl get with a person that dips (chewed tobacco) until I joined the military :russ:. As for the rudeness it depends on what kind of dude you are. If you let these white dudes boss you around I noticed that most black women will pick up on it and also shyt on you. If you buck on these white boys (or her) though they do the exact opposite :ufdup:. I remember this chick from DC kept asking "why" whenever I gave her tasking. She didn't do that to any of the white boys but she would do it to me even though I was a second class. One day I pulled her aside and dropped my professionalism. She hasn't been rude since then :pachaha: and is always on some "petty officer what do you want me to work on next" :skip:.