Viola Davis says black woman aren't romantically linked with white men enough in flims

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Awwwww shyt... fukkERY!

NX3LjD.gif

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Yeah, but cross that tunnel into P-town, Franklin, or Suffolk and it's
:NuGhost:

:russ:

Don't sleep on Portsmouth.

They got some local bad bytches that will roll your weed and hold your pistol, no problem.

My favorite bytch before I got married was a J. Dub bytch. :wow:

Suffolk, Franklin, and all that other country shyt, yeah.. :mjlol:

They know how to take care of a nikka too though...

You'll never go hungry :lolbron:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I reread the quotes multiple times and I just can't figure out why she believes it is so important.

There isn't a single part of my being that is interested in normalizing old white men in a loving relationship with old black women.

If it happens, so be it. But why cry foul about how its not depicted enough in film? I'm thoroughly confused by her words and intent here.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
thank god I dont hold any of these black celebs on any pedestal. I see most if not all of Black hollywood as c00ns/puppets/etc:yeshrug:

what makes this even more ridiculous of a statement is that BWWM couples in movies is overrepresented, you would think 1 in every 3 BW was with a White man the way they present it in movies:mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Really surprised she said this bullshyt. Her story is fukking unbeleivable. Lived in a rat infested apartment and literally picked through dumpsters as child because they had no food. Was treated like shyt by cacs for her torn clothes and skin color. Excelled at Julliard. The best arts school in the country at the time. Took many years to make it in hollywood due to how she looked.

One cac gives her a kiss in a movie and she starts this dumb shyt. :francis: She's married to a black man too. :gucci:.

FYI Cacs don't like black women like that. They are either a sex toy or a last resort when Becky curves them. Because Asians are next up bat if that happens.

They are pushing the narrative on movies now for white men to hook up with black, latina, etc women to basically promote the white man. Lots of people are getting tired of these pale face b*stards. So this is a new trick to get them popular. Also to say a white man can get any women he wants.