Viola Davis: If I’m A Black Meryl Streep, Then ‘Pay Me What I’m Worth'

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Meh I'm indifferent to their grievances.

I'm pretty much of the belief that the market dictates their value. And let's be 1000 about this...although Viola is becoming recognized, I don't see her having the drawing power. She may be in few big films, but she isn't the main attraction imo

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You are caping for hollyshyt, stop it dude. How much are they paying you? :mjlol:
How much are they paying you to not support blks in these roles? Ur a plant. Why are you so invested in blks not standing up for their worth?

Blks in every venue need to call this shyt out. Music industry too. Blks provide the soundtracks and cinematic context to white culture. Hell most of American culture CAME off our backs with zero fukking credit. Black actors and actresses are TWICE as good as anything white Hollywood has ever produced. Our music is too. Time to acknowledge that.

But if u docile and too worried about rocking the boat then don't stress urself with the conversation. Geez I go to school with blks like you. Literally shook to raise any issue. And I'm not talking about playing it smart. No I'm talking about so scared that they resent any other blk for speaking against injustice.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much are they paying you to not support blks in these roles? Ur a plant. Why are you so invested in blks not standing up for their worth?

Blks in every venue need to call this shyt out. Music industry too. Blks provide the soundtracks and cinematic context to white culture. Hell most of American culture CAME off our backs with zero fukking credit. Black actors and actresses are TWICE as good as anything white Hollywood has ever produced. Our music is too. Time to acknowledge that.

But if u docile and too worried about rocking the boat then don't stress urself with the conversation. Geez I go to school with blks like you. Literally shook to raise any issue. And I'm not talking about playing it smart. No I'm talking about so scared that they resent any other blk for speaking against injustice.

You create the new industries and stop kissing cac ass you lame sensitive prick, your whining has done nothing for the community. :umad:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
image1.jpeg

Sensational.gif

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You create the new industries and stop kissing cac ass you lame sensitive prick, your whining has done nothing for the community. :umad:
Or you do both. Imagine that! I know ur broken and docile mind can't imagine that possibility. Still glad she isn't remaining silent about it!

I think ur too busy choking on white dikk to even dream of protesting injustice within this system. FYI calling out bullshyt doesn't stop us from creating new industries. Just admit ur afraid.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
smh. We already know which side most Black folks finna be on

so let us get certain questions / comments out of the way...

-is she in demand?
-why isn't she playing the game, then wait for the next project to get payed?
-she needs to stop begging white folks, linkup with TP and Oprah to show cacs about Black excellence
-Why is she pocket watching Streep?
-Why is she begging white folks?
- Why is she burning bridges like this, she should just shut up and do what she needs to do
-She's full of shyt. Isn't Denzel,Hallie, and Taraji getting payed. I know for a fact Black panther cast going to get that bag
Shut the fukk up

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or you do both. Imagine that! I know ur broken and docile mind can't imagine that possibility. Still glad she isn't remaining silent about it!

I think ur too busy choking on white dikk to even dream of protesting injustice within this system. FYI calling out bullshyt doesn't stop us from creating new industries. Just admit ur afraid.

I will never support black people begging cacs in 2018 about the entertainment industry, sorry dude those days are over, we have the internet now, we don't need them cac fakkits.

We either be on that independent shyt or create our own networks and I will gladly donate money to the cause.

nikkas want to be begging for cac acceptance till eternity even when there are other options available, GTFOH man. :scust:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
It's scary and sad times when nikkas are selectively using plights/concerns/solutions inorder to undermine/ avoid addressing other plights/concerns/solutions
We now being selective about when to apply the common responsible adult trait of being able to walk and chew gum at the same time? Be an entrepreneur is now to goto deflection argument to holding cacs accountable?

It's wrong for non-black to mention Chicago stats to avoid addressing direct questions/concerns/stats but it's ok for you to be talmbowt group economics inorder to avoid supporting and undermining a Black person, you don't like, of any tax bracket that's trying to hold non-blacks accountable?

kobe-laugh.gif

Trying to correlate the shyt show Monique is displaying with Viola Davis is preposterous..
correct, because an actor asking hollywood not to be lowballed, isn't the same as an actor, you don't like, asking hollywood not to be lowballed

this went over your head
whachatalmbowt

Yawn you’re a millionaire stfu
shutup and dribble? :mjgrin:

Black actors want to be up there with cacs to drink and be merry.
lol. You fake nikkas are so dangerous. This is coming from a nikka that criticizing Monique because she didn't tell jokes during her interviews about being discriminated against

Coli dudes on here saying 'Do it yourself :what:' while they probably have a cac boss and scared to ask for a day off and they trying to go at Viola for saying she wants more money :pachaha:

(And she's already worked with Tyler Perry too)
Bingo. You can't complain about mistreatment, then you're accused of begging for acceptance. But whabowt #meToo#TimesUp#Israel#LGBT#Dreamers#illegalImmigrants

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol. You fake nikkas are so dangerous. This is coming from a nikka that criticizing Monique because she didn't tell jokes during her interviews about being discriminated against

This is not LSA 'sugar', how much did monique pay you 'baby' for all this defending? :lolbron:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
smh. We already know which side most Black folks finna be on

so let us get certain questions / comments out of the way...

-is she in demand?
-why isn't she playing the game, then wait for the next project to get payed?
-she needs to stop begging white folks, linkup with TP and Oprah to show cacs about Black excellence
-Why is she pocket watching Streep?
-Why is she begging white folks?
- Why is she burning bridges like this, she should just shut up and do what she needs to do
-She's full of shyt. Isn't Denzel,Hallie, and Taraji getting payed. I know for a fact Black panther cast going to get that bag
Well I mean they do have whole ass studios and Tyler can easily get 100 mil a movie. She should link up with them.