Viola Davis: If I’m A Black Meryl Streep, Then ‘Pay Me What I’m Worth'

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too many cacs and c00ns here. You stupid fukks in here shytting on viola Davis now for preaching the truth.

This forum is trash

yeah right. you are a hollyweird ass kisser, nobody gives a fukk. how has showbiz changed your life? viola davis' acting made the black community better huh? :sas1:

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
smh. We already know which side most Black folks finna be on

so let us get certain questions / comments out of the way...

-is she in demand?
-why isn't she playing the game, then wait for the next project to get payed?
-she needs to stop begging white folks, linkup with TP and Oprah to show cacs about Black excellence
-Why is she pocket watching Streep?
-Why is she begging white folks?
- Why is she burning bridges like this, she should just shut up and do what she needs to do
-She's full of shyt. Isn't Denzel,Hallie, and Taraji getting payed. I know for a fact Black panther cast going to get that bag

this went over your head

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:what: How is it begging for acceptance when you want what your owed? :mjlol:Im guessing muthafukkas keep they mouth shut and head bowed when cacs tryna play you like a fool. :mjgrin: Now here comes the 'i just wanna here myself talk muthafukkas' talking she about could link up with Typer Perry, Oprah, Shonda Rimes,and Lee Daniels, but be in another thread writing essays and college thesis on why the black community stupid and will never learn from supporting these folks and then followed by bitter bullshyt to other folks about Birth of a Nation. :pachaha:
Why is Deez Jezebels tryin to equate demselves to the great white mistress and botherin Massa?! Dey ain't worth nuttin! Dey should be grateful for dey calico dress and corn mush! Shush now u ole Jezebel! Iz don't want Massa to thinks weez uppity! Jezebel beez crazy! She ain't nothin compared to great and lovely mistress Meryl! Iz beez shamed by dis. Shamed Iz tells ya! Shamed!

Meanwhile she is exactly right. Davis is an AMAZING actress and about 10 times better than any of the big white female actresses out there from Streep to Roberts. And she deserves to make more. This is systematic racism and I'm glad she is calling bullshyt!

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is Deez Jezebels tryin to equate demselves to the great white mistress and botherin Massa?! Dey ain't worth nuttin! Dey should be grateful for dey calico dress and corn mush! Shush now u ole Jezebel! Iz don't want Massa to thinks weez uppity! Jezebel beez crazy! She ain't nothin compared to great and lovely mistress Meryl! Iz beez shamed by dis. Shamed Iz tells ya! Shamed!

Meanwhile she is exactly right. Davis is an AMAZING actress and about 10 times better than any of the big white female actresses out there from Streep to Roberts. And she deserves to make more. This is systematic racism and I'm glad she is calling bullshyt!

Hollyweird is not a good place,nobody cares about what you are typing. When has hollyweird been this nice, fair place in history? You are blinded by camera tricks.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
This is a breakdown of salaries that got leaked for ABC shows

FULL STORY HERE

Please dont say she's whining when they are seeing white actors that are less lauded and decorated with shows with similar or lower rated shows get paid double.
Whining doesn’t mean that your complaints aren’t valid. One of the definitions of whining is to complain in a feeble way. This is the definition of feeble because it’s not going to result in any change. Instead of whining to white publications, blacks in Hollywood should be looking to pool their resources and start empowering themselves. There isn’t any industry in this entire country that treats black employees fairly. She’s not special. The black women working at Walmart aren’t getting paid like the white women who work at Walmart. I don’t know why we continue to be fake outraged over the existence of systematic white supremacy.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:what: How is it begging for acceptance when you want what your owed? :mjlol:Im guessing muthafukkas keep they mouth shut and head bowed when cacs tryna play you like a fool. :mjgrin: Now here comes the 'i just wanna here myself talk muthafukkas' talking she about could link up with Typer Perry, Oprah, Shonda Rimes,and Lee Daniels, but be in another thread writing essays and college thesis on why the black community stupid and will never learn from supporting these folks and then followed by bitter bullshyt to other folks about Birth of a Nation. :pachaha:
Facts.

Bolded and enlarged so these dumb nikkas can't escape it :heh:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Hollyweird is not a good place,nobody cares about what you are typing. When has hollyweird been this nice, fair place in history? You are blinded by camera tricks.
None of what you said has nothing to do with damn near twice as good black actors and actresses not getting paid as much as their bland ass white counterparts.

Boy bye.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of what you said has nothing to do with damn near twice as good black actors and actresses not getting paid as much as their bland ass white counterparts.

Boy bye.

You are caping for hollyshyt, stop it dude. How much are they paying you for your emotional rants? :mjlol:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
yeah right. you are a hollyweird ass kisser, nobody gives a fukk. how has showbiz changed your life? viola davis' acting made the black community better huh? :sas1:
Shut the fukk up. Had it been some white bytch crying about unequal pay your c00n ass would be highly sympathetic.

fukk you and the p*ssy you fell out of.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut the fukk up. Had it been some white bytch crying about unequal pay your c00n ass would be highly sympathetic.

fukk you and the p*ssy you fell out of.

nah dude, you love that hollyshyt fake world, you a simp for make belief. How much did they give you for PR lame ass nikka? :mjlol: