Viola Davis: If I’m A Black Meryl Streep, Then ‘Pay Me What I’m Worth'

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Why is Viola going against her fellow womens march sisters? Is Viola addressing them or just people in general? Lastly, why should black men provide her an audience for her grievance? :ld:

stupid nicca, if this was your family member, or your mom would you pay attention, would you expect the black community to support

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
why didn't she call 50 cent her costar in get rich or die trying? he is now making power movers at starz, he could probably help her out with the big wigs. :yeshrug:

doesnt solve the problem, those same companies are the ones refusing her pay scale.

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
did I touch a nerve internet braveheart, broke nicca...:mjlol:
You’re projecting, it’s the opposite. It’s obvious that the posts that you quoted touched a nerve with your bytchass, hence your ad hominems attacking folk instead of just refuting our arguments. I suspect that you’re the lame who’s broke which is propbably why you’re defending Mo’Nique who’s clearly broke herself.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
You’re projecting, it’s the opposite. It’s obvious that the posts that you quoted touched a nerve with your bytchass, hence your ad hominems attacking folk instead of just refuting our arguments. I suspect that you’re the lame who’s broke which is propbably why you’re defending Mo’Nique who’s clearly broke herself.

lmfao.....:russ::mjlol:

see there's thing called "proof" "receipt", since I've been on this forum I'm one of handful of niccaz that has provided proof of everything that I say and it' always, always niccaz like that walk away with there head down after there get card gets pulled so if you wanna go there we can :yeshrug: just remember you asked for it.

and for the niccaz that try to hit me the "nicca just need a reason to show off"
well, money talks, bullsh#t walks, and I'm not a bullshytter.
I'm not one of these niccaz that got champagne taste with beer money"..:russ:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
How much are they paying you to not support blks in these roles? Ur a plant. Why are you so invested in blks not standing up for their worth?

Blks in every venue need to call this shyt out. Music industry too. Blks provide the soundtracks and cinematic context to white culture. Hell most of American culture CAME off our backs with zero fukking credit. Black actors and actresses are TWICE as good as anything white Hollywood has ever produced. Our music is too. Time to acknowledge that.

But if u docile and too worried about rocking the boat then don't stress urself with the conversation. Geez I go to school with blks like you. Literally shook to raise any issue. And I'm not talking about playing it smart. No I'm talking about so scared that they resent any other blk for speaking against injustice.

:salute: arguably the queen of this board, if your ever in the bay lunch is on me, we need more like you

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
where y'all niccaz work at where your getting under paid like this....:russ:

most jobs have a standard scale of paying based on experience, and skill.

either you guys just dumb and don't put in research or you don't know how to negotiate at all.
Negged. Went straight over your head.

You in here with too many responses and not enough sense being made like a true bozo

Edit: I've posted my job and wage on this forum .how bout you?

Last edited:

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
by these responses it's easy to tell who the broke niccaz on the forum is

Bull fukkin shyt. Viola and Julius hired Andrew Wang, a gay former Bravo exec to run their prodco on the television side (via her ABC deal) and they haven't gotten a single show greenlit, because dude is a shytty exec. There have been plenty of people with good ideas who reach out to JuVee but they aren't connected, so they decline. She left APA to go to CAA and they simply put her on lists, while Barry McPherson had her getting constant Oscar noms. All CAA did was put her in a television series, that she really doesn't even want to be be on.

On Fences, she chose to be a supporting actress in that because she knew she would not beat Emma Stone for best actress that year. Some people know more about this than you think.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
lmfao.....:russ::mjlol:

see there's thing called "proof" "receipt", since I've been on this forum I'm one of handful of niccaz that has provided proof of everything that I say and it' always, always niccaz like that walk away with there head down after there get card gets pulled so if you wanna go there we can :yeshrug: just remember you asked for it.

and for the niccaz that try to hit me the "nicca just need a reason to show off"
well, money talks, bullsh#t walks, and I'm not a bullshytter.
I'm not one of these niccaz that got champagne taste with beer money"..:russ:
I couldn’t give a fukk about you or what you do or don’t have. You ran in here tryna count other people’s money. You’re a bytch whether you’re broke or rich.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Negged. Went straight over your head.

You in here with too many responses and not enough sense being made like a true bozo

Edit: I've posted my job and wage on this forum .how bout you?

I've given receipts for EVERYTHING...even vids.

you knocked my point, but failed explain yours, my point still stands as it most definitely went "over your head".

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I couldn’t give a fukk about you or what you do or don’t have. You ran in here tryna count other people’s money. You’re a bytch whether you’re broke or rich.

your comprehension level is poor, if you think this thread is about counting people's money or any of my post in that regard.

your a bum, a wolf howling at the moon.
you calling a bytch means what exactly:manny:

you tried too call me broke, but when I threatened to drop receipts on your broke ass....niccaz moonwalked like :hubie:

:russ:
before niccaz was trying call me broke.
now it's "I don't care if your broke or rich":mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

checkmate.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Bull fukkin shyt. Viola and Julius hired Andrew Wang, a gay former Bravo exec to run their prodco on the television side (via her ABC deal) and they haven't gotten a single show greenlit, because dude is a shytty exec. There have been plenty of people with good ideas who reach out to JuVee but they aren't connected, so they decline. She left APA to go to CAA and they simply put her on lists, while Barry McPherson had her getting constant Oscar noms. All CAA did was put her in a television series, that she really doesn't even want to be be on.

On Fences, she chose to be a supporting actress in that because she knew she would not beat Emma Stone for best actress that year. Some people know more about this than you think.

she was the lead in suicide side squad that went over 600mill, she has far more of a claim then Monique because not only does Davis have a block buster movie under her belt, she has a hit Tv show on a mainstream channel.

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
I've given receipts for EVERYTHING...even vids.

you knocked my point, but failed explain yours, my point still stands as it most definitely went "over your head".
Black people aren't undecompensated at a high rate in this country? You're a try hard c00n.
And I'm 28, make over 100k and have 2 nice pieces of real estate and no kids. I'm good breh. You, however, are an e-clout chasing try hard that should reassess they way he tries to big himself up on an internet forum:mjlol:

But if you're making money I can't be too mad at ya:yeshrug:

But youre probably mostly full of shyt:francis: