Vinyl - (Martin Scorsese & Terrence Winter/HBO/70's Music Series)

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Gave it a 2nd look....not bad actually :ehh:

I like Gyp in this...hopefully he keeps killing it...looking forward to Juno's storyline and Lester

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I'm digging this.

I was hoping for a preview for the next episode, not the entire season. I shouldn't have watched that.:bryan:

Did anyone else get Mad Men feels from this? Jamie is pretty much Peggy.
I got them vibes also. Had me wondering what Mad Men would've been like if it was on HBO instead. :ahh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
good show but it keeps checking itself in the mirror to make sure it's captured all the nostalgia of these so-called glory years of new york

this is scorcese almost literally jacking off on camera

Daps
pilot was good. i'm looking forward to the season. being about my business makes me root for richie but i'll be feeling salty when he inevitably starts exploiting punk bands, hip-hop, and probably metal.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
pilot was good. i'm looking forward to the season. being about my business makes me root for richie but i'll be feeling salty when he inevitably starts exploiting punk bands, hip-hop, and probably metal.
his whole business model is based on exploiting musicians

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed it.

But that scene where he's in the middle of the dance floor, listening to the band with these faces on :dwillhuh::whoo:...

Was pretty bad. It was a good couple minutes too long. They just kept going back and forth from the band to his face.

KOmMvU.gif

I liked that shot a lot though.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He tried to get him out of the deal but since the guy buying him out had all the leverage it was take it or leave it at that point. Happened to black musicians for decades and still does.
hard to say no with a bag of money in your face as well knowing you can start your own company with it