Vinyl - (Martin Scorsese & Terrence Winter/HBO/70's Music Series)

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Wait...HOLD THE fukk UP...

What is the future of this perfect fukking show?

Winter gone? Is it not getting the season 2?!

fukkKKKKKK

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait...HOLD THE fukk UP...

What is the future of this perfect fukking show?

Winter gone? Is it not getting the season 2?!

fukkKKKKKK

Winter is gone but a season 2 has been ordered. Ratings are very bad though, so I doubt it gets a 3rd season barring a big turn around. Maybe at best a shortened 3rd season to finish it off.

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Richie joining a long list of new yorkers like Sammy the bull and Curtis ratson.

Andrea peeped that sluts ways at the photoshoot she'll be the reason the bits break up.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Yeah, I'm loving this show and really going to miss it after the season ends. It's the only show I'm watching on the regular right now.

It has some of the best acting on TV - everyone is killing it - even Mick Jagger's son, who I was fully prepared to hate because I am usually anti-nepotism characters off GP, is perfect. And the way they are using the music for character exposition is a thing of beauty. :wow:

I agree with whoever said it above, I could marathon 9 seasons of this show in a week easy. Unfortunately, that means it's probably about to end and we'll be hearing people in 2025 say "HBO should've never cancelled that show after only 2 seasons, the critics are always wrong and I wish they'd bring it back." :mjcry: