Vinyl - (Martin Scorsese & Terrence Winter/HBO/70's Music Series)

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I like how they spent majority of the season on the Richie/Devon conflict and didn't even bother to have her in the finale.

I only realized that after it was all done :russ: Her picture is the cover art for the Bits album, so I guess that's something.

I was honestly pretty engaged in the mob plotline and the nasty bits plotline. I mean, basically, everyone got what they wanted, sort of except for maybe Zak right? But there was also a lot unresolved.

I'm just glad Joe Corso is dead, I hated that dude every time he showed up on screen.

I also want Zak to get Xavier off the ground, instead of just having him there so Scott can eye fukk him every time he's on screen.

What do y'all want to see in season 2? :jbhmm:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Kinda a predictable finale, minus the murder. I was a bit underwhelmed :ld:

Overall a good first season though 8/10

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the bartender...the cbgb sketchpad... :ohhh:plus 'the nasty bits' having an epic punk rock introduction to the world :whoo:and also disco becoming a thing....the mailroom dude put that awkward former a'n'r guy onto it and the band they have making it is gaining traction, plus he kept them on the squad instead of sending the release papers, which is obviously way the fukk out turn but still...

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Why? for getting $20,000?

Naw. his overall attitude. He really not givin a fukk about no one else. Like you're their manager and your about to shyt on their career over a grudge. He already has the evil bigshot record label CEO, and you're supposed to be for your artist. I'm thinking that Clark had already been pushing it before the letter to drop them was sent. They said it was 2 weeks ago, but it's been implied that he'd been running the party spots longer than that.

This is the best show that no one is watching.

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadmanny: @ the dolls laughing when that cop punched kip

Zakk was the only one not cebrating. He only has himself to blame for dude getting killed.

I guess since Joe is dead Richie is not gonna give the feds good info, since Joe was the only witness.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadmanny: @ the dolls laughing when that cop punched kip

Zakk was the only one not cebrating. He only has himself to blame for dude getting killed.

I guess since Joe is dead Richie is not gonna give the feds good info, since Joe was the only witness.

That seemed like that's what they are doing with that story but it doesn't make sense. Richie already copped to the murder. The witness doesn't really matter anymore.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Richie :blessed:

Hoping we see some more signs of hip-hop next season.