Vinyl - (Martin Scorsese & Terrence Winter/HBO/70's Music Series)

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Very strange. Winter has been at HBO since The Sopranos. Wonder if this is HBO responding to the critics. Or maybe they told him he wasn't going to get a 3rd season and to wrap it up with the 2nd and he decided he'd rather walk.

No way they know that yet. This show went against America's TV show. I blame this on HBO.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
mmm.....:francis:

Losing Winter is kinda huge. Let's not forget him and Scorsese are very tight so I can't imagine Scorsese is down with this.

At this rate we probably won't even get to 1977 in the show:mjcry:

I want this show to go right into the '80s with the decadence and death of punk and rise of hip hop.

If we get a bullshyt Boardwalk Empire Season 5 esque jump in time. :upsetfavre:

wtf is going on at HBO :pacspit:

It got panned by the critics. And I don't think they have the ratings yet.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Low key, Andrea might be my favorite character on the show :russ:

Firing Hal. Serving ether to all these fukk ups, even told Richie to go fukk himself in the ass. :dead:

"A&R need to give criticism and direction, and it's hard to do that with a cock in your mouth" :wow:

I'd definitely welcome an Andrea subplot

Juno Temple is my new celeb crush :ohlawd:

I like how no one knows what the fukk disco is but like 30 seconds into the song nikkas start sashaying like they're at Paradise Garage.

Next week looks pretty good, but I don't know how snitching on the guy who just lent you a bunch of money is gonna work out but we'll see.

Also, this was flames :wow:

Last edited: