Vinyl - (Martin Scorsese & Terrence Winter/HBO/70's Music Series)

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'm watching the last record now. I fukkin love this show. Lester becoming the Nasty Bits lawyer :lolbron:

...And Robert Goulet

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I'm watching the last record now. I fukkin love this show. Lester becoming the Nasty Bits lawyer :lolbron:

...And Robert Goulet

yeah, lmao@robert goulet out of all people...and that song he was singing...hilariously terrible.

as for this episode, "where'd you find these guys, sherwood forest?" :mjlol:olivia wilde...right in front of ritchie like that :why:

the wiretap thing is no surprise at all. but obviously they aren't gonna put ritchie away for murder, so i'm interested in seeing how the investigation gets fukked up. they're like 70% of the way there and the cops haven't even really pressed him (a relapsing, out of control, drunken cokehead owner of a failing label with a failing marriage who has a billion pounds of pressure on his shoulders) yet. maybe he turns to that mob guy cuz he has some connections and can pull some strings to somehow get him out of the heat...for a steep price? :jbhmm:i dunno. ritchie is the series so something's gotta happen for him.

Jeffrey Lebowski

i'm the dude
Daps
Reppin
watched all four episodes of this last week and caught up :ohlawd:

Show is basically made for me, I love the music scenes of the time period being covered and anything I can get about the dirty business side. Olivia Wilde is gorgeous and I caught feelings for a hotheaded red-haired hipster rock chick a few years ago named Devon, so I'm a fan even if she's providing a shining example of the GMB ethos at the moment

not really a fan of Jagger's kid as the smacked out lead singer of the proto-punk band, but with Mick's involvement the nepotism is understandable. I'd also probably simp for Jamie IRL if I'm being honest
:to::to::to:

I also don't really feel that the murder was necessary to create a compelling plot, but an old head I talked to pointed out that it goes a long way to helping build the paranoid/off the rails atmosphere around Richie. Basically, I agree with both of these above posts

i trust they'll make it interesting, but every time the detectives come around i hate the show. i also can't stand that Bo whatever dude who plays the guy who killed Dice and never want to see him again

I think the murder is needed for dude's instability. That's probably the best part about the character. The divorce shyt is pandering to the women. Hope they cut that shyt out too.

Basically, glad to see people are coming around on this, seeing this thread reminded me that the 5th episode is out, so away I go...

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Wizard Fist was raw and fukk everybody that don't agree. I thought they were a real band and went looking for their music:francis:

Richie Aprile is a trip

"It's a known fact that Melato's can't hold their liquor. I'd come home and she'd be SAUce'd"

Finestra with that racist fire when he found out that Hannibal got her wet :mjpls: