Vinyl - (Martin Scorsese & Terrence Winter/HBO/70's Music Series)

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Hannibal had no shame with Devon in front of Richie . I was like :what::why::huhldup: that whole scene of them grinding together.

Would he had let them fukk if his secretary/Hannibal's jump-off gave him some play too? :sas2:

Devon was stunning as fukk in that red dress though.

Richie arguing with his old label partner/former lover reminded me of my dumb boss when she called him out for marrying Devon instead because she wouldn't call him out on his shyt. Reminds me what I have to put up with at my job . :mjpls: Having to dumb yourself down so your unqualified manager doesn't feel intimidated by you . Devon reminded me of his yes men and that chick reminded me of myself. Just in that instance :ufdup: Oh well, I'm leaving that bytch soon anyway.

Moving along :pachaha:,

I wonder if Jamie stays loyal to Richie and the label if she doesn't get the credit she deserves for finding the Bits if they blow up.

Overall, another good episode. Just hope the next episode isn't all #GMB

Jack Skellington

yes indeed family
Daps
Reppin
Halloween Town
10 mins into the pilot, not writing it off, but this seems like yet another cliche laden romanticizing of the 70's

High flying glamorous job - check
Mention how tough and ballsy you are - check
Street cat turned to self made millionaire - check
Main character full on tough guy complete with NY accent - check
Blow habit - check
Hookers - check
Runs with a pack of miscreant mobsters (the money man, the enforcer, etc) - check
First person narration - check

:russell:

breh these are the exact reason why I couldn't finish the pilot

Felt like I had seen this plenty of times before.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, Hannibal almost shoplifted Richie's woman :russ::mjlol:

That nikka Hannibal had no respect for Richie. Grinding on his woman in front of him :why:

Jeffrey Lebowski

i'm the dude
Daps
Reppin
I really hope this show makes it until Studio 54 opens up in their timeline. The cocaine use, the fukkery, and the budget HBO will put into the recreation will be off the charts

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Olivia Wilde was on Stern talking about being full frontal this week. she has a massive bush though, naturally

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
I love this show. Every single character is a self-absorbed scumbag. Even Lester showed those tendencies when he stomped out that sad, fired Nasty Bits guitarist with the verbal ether. :camby::sadbron:

It keeps getting better and better each week. :whew: