“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
War mode activated
tLs8S2S.png

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Brunson/Bridges/OG/Randle/Mitch

You get two All-NBA caliber offensive options with a pair of the league's best 3-and-D guys in between. At center, you have one of the best rim protectors in the league. The bench ends up with McBride/DiVo/Hart which gives you a great bench too. If they got I-hart back, it's even better.

Two picks tomorrow, plus a third on Thursday. This is about to be a really exciting offseason.
This is the best team Thibs ever coached, not an outright bad defender on the team and two offensive engines. It’s also designed to go into the 2nd apron where rosters get frozen and then compete with Boston, Wolves, thunder, and the Nuggets of the league. These guys are in their prime too so a 5 year competitve window is not a stretch.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those Knicks picks gon be in the 20s. Those shyts are cheeks, Houston got the raw deal in this trade
You ain’t lying :francis: but I’ll try to stay optistic until free agency is over with. Can still make some trade. Saw an idea that the Knicks covet depth and any be willing to sign and trade Og. Hopefully hosuton gets in on it. We have 30 million in expiring and can throw in Dillon Brooks without touching our core 6