“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I think that is a dramatic take. They would only be done if the Knicks robbed them in the trade. If the Knicks are offering the best package AND Mikal is saying trade me there they should do it.

It’s that keeping up with the benjamin mindset that has been the biggest cause of their dysfunction. Stop worry about looking better than the Knicks. Everytime they do that they end up hurting their franchise.
I want my reps :ufdup: @tremonthustler1
Bro let Leon Rose & CAA cook.

Knicks got OG while suing Toronto. Motherfukkers came out and said “I hate the Knicks” and still did the trade cause lowkey…. Well lets just let Leon Rose and CAA cook.
I want my reps :ufdup: @firemanBk

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Let’s see what happens with that. Lowkey the offer can’t go up and down with him, and the Knicks made a trade where they can go to OG and IHart and say…. “If you want to win a chip, stay”.
Plus, I'd imagine some of the teams looking at I-Hart are also considering some of the big men in this draft class.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Wow, Leon Rose finally righted the wrong from Draft night 2018.
:wow:

I don’t see the Knicks trading Randle. He has never been able to garner what his production is worth in the trade market, he’s now back with CAA, he’s all over NY events these days…and it’s probably part of CAA’s PR plan with him too.

I’m looking forward to his return honestly.