“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:dahell: Somehow I feel more confident about us bringing OG and Hartenstein back
Yeah I still think they got this all figured out, but if you don’t give the league a show of guys thinking about a decision somebody (Morey or Cuban) is going to run to the league office and scream collusion.

The best chance they had for IHart to stay was they told him they were a winning team. Adding Mikal makes that pitch stronger. Plus they can pay OG because this is the team they want to go into the second apron with.

If we see the Knicks move up in the draft tomorrow for a Center, then I will believe that IHart is leaving and even that isn‘t a slam dunk make sense because Thibs don’t play rookies.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Brunson/Bridges/OG/Randle/Mitch

You get two All-NBA caliber offensive options with a pair of the league's best 3-and-D guys in between. At center, you have one of the best rim protectors in the league. The bench ends up with McBride/DiVo/Hart which gives you a great bench too. If they got I-hart back, it's even better.

Two picks tomorrow, plus a third on Thursday. This is about to be a really exciting offseason.