“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Randle is inconsistent but he’s been an all nba player 2 times in the last 3 prior seasons. They ain’t going to do shyt until Jan and I still think it will be to bring in somebody like Jerami Grant or PJ Washington for a fair draft pick haul.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
:mjlol: you nikkas dont want a chip
Neither does the FO :hubie:

This teams whole reason for existing is to get into the playoffs so Dolan can charge more for tickets maybe to sell the team if we’re lucky but more likely to just keep MSG in the black regarding costs.

I keep telling ya’ll that and ya’ll keep lying to yourselves about this FO intentions.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Neither does the FO :hubie:

This teams whole reason for existing is to get into the playoffs so Dolan can charge more for tickets maybe to sell the team if we’re lucky but more likely to just keep MSG in the black regarding costs.

I keep telling ya’ll that and ya’ll keep lying to yourselves about this FO intentions.
Dude stop Dolan ain’t selling shyt and we are trying to build something we’ve always tried whether it works or not is another story.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Disgusting.

Equivalent to Chris Duhon having the single game assist record.

How mediocre we are :scust:
Yet you're cool with Randle stealing Bermard Kings number and being the #30 they hang up? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:RJ at leaat from day one as a kid and his pops were actual Knicks. Randle is only here because Steve Mills still ran shyt and his dumbass paid him 80ms:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Yet you're cool with Randle stealing Bermard Kings number and being the #30 they hang up? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:RJ at leaat from day one as a kid and his pops were actual Knicks. Randle is only here because Steve Mills still ran shyt and his dumbass paid him 80ms:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I’m not cool with that I been called for Julius being traded years and hated the signing.

If Bernard shyt hasn’t gone up, I don’t see why Julius would be the number retired.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Dude stop Dolan ain’t selling shyt and we are trying to build something we’ve always tried whether it works or not is another story.
I don’t think he is selling either but I hope I am wrong

:unimpressed:

Also they are building something…..a consistent playoff team.

It’s not just a coincidence that everytime they get to the playoffs they don’t make any major moves but when they don’t they move heaven and earth to get a player they think can get them to the playoffs. The same mindset can be seen in their draft strategy of only getting guys who can contribute sooner than later, and their approach to draft picks in general.

They are risk averse because they won’t risk going to the playoffs by chasing a player that could make them a contender.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was about to make a thread on Julius, thought about it and concluded he’s not even thread worthy :snoop:

It’s he depressed or something? Last nights effort was laughable :heh:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I was about to make a thread on Julius, thought about it and concluded he’s not even thread worthy :snoop:

It’s he depressed or something? Last nights effort was laughable :heh:
It's just playoff Randle making an early appearance. He is who he is at this point in his career

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I don’t think he is selling either but I hope I am wrong

:unimpressed:

Also they are building something…..a consistent playoff team.

It’s not just a coincidence that everytime they get to the playoffs they don’t make any major moves but when they don’t they move heaven and earth to get a player they think can get them to the playoffs. The same mindset can be seen in their draft strategy of only getting guys who can contribute sooner than later, and their approach to draft picks in general.

They are risk averse because they won’t risk going to the playoffs by chasing a player that could make them a contender.
:russ: man what are you talking about stop with the conspiracies we have all the pieces to trade for a star we’re just playing it smart as we should

Dolan wants a contender man that’s more $ for him…

The FO determined the price for Donovan was too steep which is arguable (I disagreed of course) and we were straight up outbid by Cleveland anyway, the KAT thing isn’t worth it, Embiid doesn’t quite want out yet, LaVine isn’t worth it

Julius Randle is fukking everything up right now :snoop: