“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obi sure is tearing it up in Indy…. :francis:
How he plays there is irrevelant
Different system, different role, different everything.

On OUR team he waa a nice back up to Randle and would finish games at times when randle was bad and could fill in as a starter need be if he was hurt.
He also brought size and got us a lot of easy buckets.

I'm not in love with him but you don't lose that and replace it with nothing lol what da fukk are we gonna do if randle gets hurt for a couple weeks? He's already playing terrible

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
dame time:mjgrin:

HJwCEF0.jpg

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
He's an every other year guy. One year, y'all don't wanna get rid of him unless it's for a superstar, The following year you can't wait to attach pieces with him to dump him off elsewhere.
That is literally where we are. It doesn’t hurt that next year is a contract year either. They should move him but this FO’s real purpose is playoffs so Dolan can raise those ticket prices so I doubt they will. They are happy with the good enough so they won’t ever go for the great. If anything they might let him walk the Summer after next instead of paying him.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Luka first pass to Lively :ohlawd:

The behind the back, in traffic, for the corner 3 :noah:

Broke back MPJ we was too scared to draft knocking down 3s off the dribble like it's nothing :noah:

We over here looking at Randle fumble the ball in traffic, hype because RJ finally hitting some middies, with nothing but the son of our last Finals teams 12th man leading the way.

This shyt ain't fair. :mjcry:
I just want to clarify that RJ is 3 of 11 (27%) from 10-16 feet and had made only one jumper from 16 feet to the three point line :hubie:

86% of his offense has been assisted so far this year.

He is not hitting middies and he is not going iso as it is being made to seem

He’s a shooting slump away from being WOAT and we can’t have double WOAT :mjcry:

Last edited:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

This shyt right here needs accountability. This man has to be on thin ice at this point.

I’m going to the. Kippers game on Monday and I will not be surprised if this man starts to get crazy heat.
Typical half ass effort & no accountability from Randle. Seeing these replays only angers me because he should've been moved 2/3 years ago. If the FO didn't re-up this dude, how many would be saying we dodged a bullet lol

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Typical half ass effort & no accountability from Randle. Seeing these replays only angers me because he should've been moved 2/3 years ago. If the FO didn't re-up this dude, how many would be saying we dodged a bullet lol

Lot of people would say it for sure. I would genuinely trade for Towns at this point.

Just saying that made my skin crawl. :scust: