“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:gucci: You think Dolan or the FO cares what the fanbase wants?

:unimpressed:
Keep lying to yourself about this team and their intentions.
Stop buying into dumb ass conspiracy theories Knicks fans kill me with that “woe is me” bullshyt.

Dolan wants to win he’s a man with pride and at the end of the day nothing draws more revenue than an actual contending Knicks team. The notion that a treadmill team justifies ticket prices and is preferred is laughable.

Dolan isn’t even hands on anymore, I saw Scott Perry’s interview. That’s a professional brother right there. The guys have been trying to build, yes there’s politics, but ultimately the goal is to bring the Knicks to respectability and contendership.

When it was time to trade for Donovan Mitchell y’all mfs cried and complained. Eat it up. :umad:

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Stop buying into dumb ass conspiracy theories Knicks fans kill me with that “woe is me” bullshyt.

Dolan wants to win he’s a man with pride and at the end of the day nothing draws more revenue than an actual contending Knicks team. The notion that a treadmill team justifies ticket prices and is preferred is laughable.

Dolan isn’t even hands on anymore, I saw Scott Perry’s interview. That’s a professional brother right there. The guys have been trying to build, yes there’s politics, but ultimately the goal is to bring the Knicks to respectability and contendership.

When it was time to trade for Donovan Mitchell y’all mfs cried and complained. Eat it up. :umad:

You still crying about that??? Get over it :russell:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You still crying about that??? Get over it :russell:
It’s over and it is what it is :mjlol:

Just so funny to hear cats that were vehemently against it cry about having the same roster and making conspiracy theories about the front office.