“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:russ: man what are you talking about stop with the conspiracies we have all the pieces to trade for a star we’re just playing it smart as we should

Dolan wants a contender man that’s more $ for him…

The FO determined the price for Donovan was too steep which is arguable (I disagreed of course) and we were straight up outbid by Cleveland anyway, the KAT thing isn’t worth it, Embiid doesn’t quite want out yet, LaVine isn’t worth it

Julius Randle is fukking everything up right now :snoop:
Knicks been trying to trade for a star since 2020 bro…. nikkas gonna go through their entire high school years talking about “the Knicks about to trade for a star”.

:hubie:

At a certain point it goes from plotting to just cap.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I’m still not waiving the panick flag about our record. We lost a few close games. Clearly the league is very competitive at this point, where you’ll have a bunch of good .500 teams.

There’s already a logjam of good teams currently sitting at 2-4, us, cavs and heat. Its going to be a competitive 42-45 win season. I expect a lot of 7 game series’s this upcoming playoffs.

It’s still fukk randle though, his body language and attitude is atrocious.

I predicted a 5-5 or a 6-4 start.

Last edited:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Disgusting.

Equivalent to Chris Duhon having the single game assist record.

How mediocre we are :scust:
Literally a standard bearer for professional sports. You're basically the Man United of America and RJ is on a Rooney or Giggs trajectory :banderas:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ok. So should we settle for Zach LaVine or KAT?

Have those been the only all star players available for a trade in 3 years? Have about young guys with upside to grow?

This team fakes the funk when it comes to doing trades for a star. They are really conservative because they rather play it safe and make the playoff than try to get a star by taking a risk. I am not saying the approach is wrong either but let’s be honest, the FO isn’t focused on winning it all.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Have those been the only all star players available for a trade in 3 years? Have about young guys with upside to grow?

This team fakes the funk when it comes to doing trades for a star. They are really conservative because they rather play it safe and make the playoff than try to get a star by taking a risk. I am not saying the approach is wrong either but let’s be honest, the FO isn’t focused on winning it all.
The fanbase and front office was opposed to Donovan Mitchell now y’all panicking :mjpls:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Big Dikk Dame fukked us in the ass :dame:

giphy.gif