“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
:pachaha: Same breh, I was mesmerized with the back and forth. Both teams were moving the rock and making crazy shots

Luka first pass to Lively :ohlawd:

The behind the back, in traffic, for the corner 3 :noah:

Broke back MPJ we was too scared to draft knocking down 3s off the dribble like it's nothing :noah:

We over here looking at Randle fumble the ball in traffic, hype because RJ finally hitting some middies, with nothing but the son of our last Finals teams 12th man leading the way.

This shyt ain't fair. :mjcry:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we had Obi or a suitable back up to help close these games we wouldnt be in this situation :yeshrug:

Remember randle didnt finish a couple games last year cause of his bad play but we dont have that luxury anymore:yeshrug: he's playing regardless and if he gets hurt it will be even worse:yeshrug:

We really arent that far off but refuse to be aggressive in making trades or improving da team:yeshrug:

We rely way too much on 3's and rarely get easy baskets:yeshrug:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I think Embiid for Randle, French nıgga whatshisface, a few picks and RJ would upgrade this team expeditiously. IQ and Grimes and DDV could fill in those gaps. Brunson is an automatic 30 easily. Duece could be a backup. Just my opinion though.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
If we had Obi or a suitable back up to help close these games we wouldnt be in this situation :yeshrug:

Remember randle didnt finish a couple games last year cause of his bad play but we dont have that luxury anymore:yeshrug: he's playing regardless and if he gets hurt it will be even worse:yeshrug:

We really arent that far off but refuse to be aggressive in making trades or improving da team:yeshrug:

We rely way too much on 3's and rarely get easy baskets:yeshrug:
Obi sure is tearing it up in Indy…. :francis:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think Embiid for Randle, French nıgga whatshisface, a few picks and RJ would upgrade this team expeditiously. IQ and Grimes and DDV could fill in those gaps. Brunson is an automatic 30 easily. Duece could be a backup. Just my opinion though.
Yeah the Sixers aren't trading Embiid
Knicks are stuck with what they have