“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It looks like if they are going to trade up they will use Bogdonovic's contract in that trade package. I like McBrides game, but realistically we got him on a good contract and could end up moving him too for the right player.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I’m speaking for the Knicks. I would rather have a healthy Mitch as a starter and spend that money elsewhere. Unless they have a plan to move Mitch in the offseason.
The problem is it’s not like we have space if we don’t sign Hartenstein. We’d have to replace him with the mid level most likely.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
My God, we would have washed both these teams if healthy.

fukk

Nembhard is carving up the Celtics and I’m supposed to believe they were going to stop Brunson…

nikkaz make the playoffs and get their kufi smacked before the playoffs get interesting and start Talking about “washing” a team that made 6 of the last 8 conference finals with the current core. Same franchise that haven’t made it to the conference finals since 1999-2000.

You nikkaz went 1-4 vs the Celtics with the 1 being a late season game when the Celtics had nothing to play for. Enjoy your hypothetical Championship like you are Ja Rule…

Get healthy for next season.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
nikkaz make the playoffs and get their kufi smacked before the playoffs get interesting and start Talking about “washing” a team that made 6 of the last 8 conference finals with the current core. Same franchise that haven’t made it to the conference finals since 1999-2000.

You nikkaz went 1-4 vs the Celtics with the 1 being a late season game when the Celtics had nothing to play for. Enjoy your hypothetical Championship like you are Ja Rule…

Get healthy for next season.

Hey everyone...

Everyone come...

Take seats, y'all...

Let's just look at this goofy ass nikka here!

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I feel like I-Hart gets an offer too big to turn down. With the cap increases coming, he can be bargain even around 20-25 per year for some teams.

But my fingers are crossed that teams prioritize bigger names and he re-signs with the Knicks before teams are ready to commit to him.
More I think about it, they're not gonna spend 40M+ AAV on the C position. Even if they resign IHart, Mitch is gone