“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Yes, they're both risks, but there's more upside with PG13 than OG. OG's never doing PG13's 2021 postseason run, ever.

I think you bring both in, moving Randle and spare parts and play OG at the 4 with PG13 at the 3. Very brittle though.

Re-upping OG and adding spare parts maxes this team at an ECF appearance at it's best

cant agree with the conclusion

yall forgot Randle still on the bench. with healthy OG and Randle this team giving the Celtics fits next round.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I’m also worn out from the wild but fun season. So I won’t break my brain speculating too much until any and all Draft moves are made.

However, I don’t see Randle being traded anyway. The team looked great when he was in the lineup with OG, front office has been high on him and keep in mind he’s back with CAA now. So I’m inclined to think the idea behind that is to eventually extend him.

Is Bruce Brown still a potential realistic target (or of interest) despite the $23M he’ll make next year?

iHart might get that $20M per year offer somewhere and bounce. Can’t hate him for that, if so.

Can we please find a Naz Reid replica somewhere?! Any in this draft class on the low?
:noah:

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
OG was invaluable to our team but what good is it if you can't suit up for the playoffs? The last few seasons he played, 50 games, 67 games, 48 games and 43 games out of a 82 game season. Throw him a bag but attach terms to play. If not, maybe he's a really high value trade piece. His value is sky high right now.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Are you kidding me? Ya'll realize what ingram would do for your team?

The Pels want to move off him too and ya'll got the assets. I'd jump on that trade right now:ohlawd:
I'm not saying I won't entertain it ever. But I just wanna chill and enjoy the team we just had for a while before I start talking about breaking it up. All the guys I named would make some kinda sense in a trade scenario, but I'll cross that bridge later when the rumors and speculation pick up.

This team gave Knicks fans their best year since the Melo 54-win squad more than a decade ago. I wanna appreciate that a little longer.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

it went under the radar because of the playoffs but Randle went back to CAA. So I really doubt the plan is to trade him.
Randle saw what happened to RJ and said, "I think I should go back to CAA" :mjlol:

Brunson's three-point splits with and without Randle looked like they were making a strong case for keeping him last I checked. But that's a long time ago tbh. Brunson went nuclear after, so the numbers may not be as crazy as they initially felt.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'm not saying I won't entertain it ever. But I just wanna chill and enjoy the team we just had for a while before I start talking about breaking it up. All the guys I named would make some kinda sense in a trade scenario, but I'll cross that bridge later when the rumors and speculation pick up.

This team gave Knicks fans their best year since the Melo 54-win squad more than a decade ago. I wanna appreciate that a little longer.
This.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Randle saw what happened to RJ and said, "I think I should go back to CAA" :mjlol:

Brunson's three-point splits with and without Randle looked like they were making a strong case for keeping him last I checked. But that's a long time ago tbh. Brunson went nuclear after, so the numbers may not be as crazy as they initially felt.
Randle was definitely scared lol

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Randle is the exact style of player you want playing with Brunson
He's erratic but he's a bully ball styled big, who is a great rebounder, can create his own shot and is a good playmaker in his own right
People keep talking about trading for wings and guards :childplease:
This is a really big and strong team when healthy
With IHart/Randle/OG/Mitch there are very few teams in the league that can match up to the Knicks physicality in the whole NBA. Maybe just the Wolves

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I don't think I've seen a more unprofessional and bizarre display from a former professional player turned analyst that what Paul Pierce did.
Not only did he stomp on Brunson's jersey, he recorded it.
Not only did he record it, he actually posted it online like a fukking goofy.

And for what reason? What connection does Brunson have that would make this shyt an expected, funny or reasonable stunt?

What the fukk...

His goofy ass hates the Knicks that much. Breh lost a bet and had to wear it

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Randle is the exact style of player you want playing with Brunson
He's erratic but he's a bully ball styled big, who is a great rebounder, can create his own shot and is a good playmaker in his own right
People keep talking about trading for wings and guards :childplease:
This is a really big and strong team when healthy
With IHart/Randle/OG/Mitch there are very few teams in the league that can match up to the Knicks physicality in the whole NBA. Maybe just the Wolves
To be clear, i want to ADD another big wing to this core.