“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Thibs has to develop the bench the same way Indy & Minny has...he needs at least 4 key bench contributors

:mjlol:

he won't play em anyway if he does develop em. nikkaz gonna be playing 45 minutes a game minimum cause that's what he does. fukk rest, you don't need dem knees. Its assinine how many minutes he was playing Hart.

Healthy Knicks would have won this series but Thibs and healthy players are like oil/water

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I'd keep OG to a point. If someone wants to give him Jerami Grant/Fred Van Vleet money, he might not be worth it, but I see the Knicks keeping him.

Hartenstein is the big worry because it won't take max money to get him and now teams see this 2-3 big thing working, so teams love to copycat. He's the kind of guy the Spurs could add with Wemby, Sochan off the bench, draft a PG and a wing, and now you have a template.

Hartenstein /Sims /25
Randle /Bogdanovic /vet min
Anunoby /Hart /24
DiVincenzo /Huerter /vet min or Burks
Brunson /McBride /38

24/25, get a shooter (basically you get a Grimes do-over) and add size, If Edey slips, take him.

Here's an idea: trade Robinson to Sacramento for Kevin Huerter.

Daps
Reppin
NY
Hartenstein is the big worry because it won't take max money to get him and now teams see this 2-3 big thing working, so teams love to copycat. He's the kind of guy the Spurs could add with Wemby, Sochan off the bench, draft a PG and a wing, and now you have a template.

Spurs, OKC, New Orleans, Orlando all been rumored spots for him that would pay up but I'd like to think (judging by his comments) that he'd like to come back if the money is close to equal;

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

The OG injury thing is real and it's gotta be incorporated in the decision process. You don't want to be saying this time next year, year after, etc - "well if OG was healthy the Knicks win the series!"

He's clearly no ironman. I don't know how you mitigate this

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Bogey was a 15-20MPG player since the moment the Knicks got him, even in the playoffs :unimpressed:
nikkas just TALKING... to come in HERE, where we are approaching 1000 pages of Knicks talk for just THIS season, and are going to try and tell US something about THIS team is unbelievably arrogant. It's one thing to come in and say "Thibs isn't good enough to take yall where you want to go." Fine, we can discuss what you're seeing from the outside looking in, maybe we have rose-colored glasses. But to sit there and speak on facts that we saw didn't happen is bullshyt.