“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Anyone coming in here on some hating sh*t, I'm violating
That’s the energy I want the team and the fans to take into next season. A bunch of hating clowns out here. They all deserve to be violated.

That friendly, humble shyt era is over. The Knicks is a team of some real dudes and they can win it all.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
That’s the energy I want the team and the fans to take into next season. A bunch of hating clowns out here. They all deserve to be violated.

That friendly, humble shyt era is over. The Knicks is a team of some real dudes and they can win it all.
Fukkin facts, especially when literally half our team is injured. Folks were quiet as church mice when we was rocking at full strength.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Fukk everyone hating on the Knicks.

But damn what a great season. Disappointed that the season ended, but Even with all the injuries, we got to game 7 of the semi’s.

We don’t need to make a single dumb panick trade this off season. We gotta go into next season with this squad.

Health is the only thing that can stop this team, no different than all other contenders.
If it’s not a Mikal steal, I’m hanging up for pretty much anybody else. This is our team and next years revenge tour is going to be glorious. If they think we’re insufferable now?!? I’m going to be a full on “make em mad” dikk head next season.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Why don’t the knicks run the ball through dante and feed him like gw does curry? With Jalen hurt I felt like they should have been running the offense through dante?

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Play a man 48 minutes a game and think that's sustainable. Thibs never learns. Y'all won't win with him and 5'11 Jalen Brunson as the #1 offensive option.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
its wild how nikkas come in here telling knicks fans how they know more about the knicks than the knicks fans.
nikkas just uncalled for dikkeating from the top rope.
talking about minutes as if we arent starting multiple guys who were bench players to compensate for the fact we had several freak injuries lol
but yes we should open the rotation up from 7-8 man rotations (that every playoff team does outside of the pacers) to include 2 way g-leaguers and vet min guys. lol