“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Easily the most likeable Knicks team of my lifetime. The game three loss was a fukking killer. I had a bad feeling about losing today after they had no energy for game six after two days of rest. Re-signing OG and Hartenstein is a must. Thibs deserves a contract extension. Get a back up point guard and fill out the back half of the roster. This Knicks core is in the best position to contend for long-term unlike the flukey 2012-2013 in my lifetime. I'm optimistic about the outcome of this team.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Knicks roster was not perfect but had they been healthy, I think they would have swept the Pacers.

Not having Robinson and Randle hurt them defensively. And not having Bogdanovic removed a major shooting threat off the bench.

OG and Hart being banged up didn't help either.

Injuries are part of the game. It is what it is.
But if people are going to criticize the Knicks, they should do so with the proper context.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
The Knicks roster was not perfect but had they been healthy, I think they would have swept the Pacers.

Not having Robinson and Randle hurt them defensively. And not having Bogdanovic removed a major shooting threat off the bench.

OG and Hart being banged up didn't help either.

Injuries are part of the game. It is what it is.
But if people are going to criticize the Knicks, they should do so with the proper context.

It’s the Knicks on this forum. Non fans will not be partial whatsoever breh

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Orlando, Detroit and Philly are the only teams who can offer him what you think he'll get.

If you think Philly's gonna go all-in on OG, tip your cap.
Philly and Orlando would 100 percent give him that money. The Knicks can’t tip their cap as Thibs has built his whole defense around OG and Mitchell Robinson plus we gave up Barrett and IQ

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
All I know is, Indy has to know deep down they can't see us if we were more healthy. Not even 100% necessarily healthy they can't see us because with a healthy Randle, they get swept. If Chef Boyan D, Mitch & OG were healthy, there's no doubt in my mind we're advancing

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
All I know is, Indy has to know deep down they can't see us if we were more healthy. Not even 100% necessarily healthy they can't see us because with a healthy Randle, they get swept. If Chef Boyan D, Mitch & OG were healthy, there's no doubt in my mind we're advancing

They didn’t see us healthy not once this entire season. Not one fukking time breh

shyt is fukking crazy!