“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Brunson has the same mentality I have
They only lasted 1 game more than last year
That's not a success to me
Yes I know they were injured
Idc, they had that game 3 and if they don't choke it they're in the ECF and that's a successful season
Even in this game 7, they cut the lead to 6 and finally got the crowd in there and the game felt like it was over 2 minutes later. At least put up a fight at home

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Brunson has the same mentality I have
They only lasted 1 game more than last year
That's not a success to me
Yes I know they were injured
Idc, they had that game 3 and if they don't choke it they're in the ECF and that's a successful season
Even in this game 7, they cut the lead to 6 and finally got the crowd in there and the game felt like it was over 2 minutes later. At least put up a fight at home

Pretty much.

These last two series made it feel like this was a deep playoff run but a great combo of players and energy made everyone feel like this was a special year.

But it’s not enough. And this team needs a marquee piece and has to let go of a couple of others. And these injuries hit at the absolute worst time — but that’s no excuse.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Run it back, just cause this wasn’t our time doesn’t mean it won’t be our turn.

Our B squad and Brunson almost made the ECF.

I don’t respect any other team in the league or the NBA media. These whole playoffs was full of bytch nikkas, acting like bytch nikkas. so let’s run it back and see if they get lucky again next year.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
All I know is, Indy has to know deep down they can't see us if we were more healthy. Not even 100% necessarily healthy they can't see us because with a healthy Randle, they get swept. If Chef Boyan D, Mitch & OG were healthy, there's no doubt in my mind we're advancing
I don't think Indy really cares what the Knicks think right now :mjlol: