“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Brogdon is the no brainer move in my opinion

He’s gonna cost less, is a sixth man of the year and is a better shooter

No need for Brunson to have the ball in his hands less just for Murray
What happens when the defense makes it tough for Brunson and Randle gets the Yips.

:unimpressed:

I am not going to call Randle a bytch ass, but we seen him fail to overcome those type of tendencies.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
If they just wanted C&S, they should ride it out with McBride and Grimes. Both dudes are great defenders with high C&S potential.
What happens when the defense makes it tough for Brunson and Randle gets the Yips.

:unimpressed:

I am not going to call Randle a bytch ass, but we seen him fail to overcome those type of tendencies.
McBride can’t shoot :heh:

U can get Brogdon and still keep Grimes. Brogdon is a league best catch and shoot guy it’s levels to this shyt he’s 52% (!) this year and was 44% last year.

He does other shyt too. :what:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Honestly listening to the rumors the FO wants Murray and OG

But OG costing IQ may have made the roster to bare to trade for the Hawks. So potentially their may be a three team trade brewing or the Knicks are stuck outside of the trade, but the FO does want Murray. There is a lot of smoke there.

Also Ian said in that interview a few days ago the Knicks weren’t interested in Getting bench help they want a starter.