“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Brogdon C&S vs. Dejounte C&S…

The gap is huge Brogdon is second in the league in these situations amongst volume three point shooters.

Brogdon, Anunoby, Grimes, and Donte would all be 40%+ C&S.

Don’t be misled by Dejounte’s overall %, teams will give him air space, and he’s a sometimes rhythm shooter.

Surround Randle & Brunson with snipers don’t overcomplicate things adding ball dominant Dejounte.

Brogdon is a bigger body at 230 lb. as well.

Last edited:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

The gap is huge Brogdon is second in the league in these situations amongst volume three point shooters.

Don’t be misled by Dejounte’s overall %, teams give him air space, and he’s a sometimes rhythm shooter.

Surround Randle & Brunson with snipers don’t overcomplicate things adding ball dominant Dejounte.

:wow: My nikka Big Dikk ISO. Talk to these nikkas.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea I’m probably grasping at straws but the word is San Antonio let him go cause of his immaturity.

And I’m buying the Grimes we’ve seen recently as something he can do consistently without people in his way. I’d prefer a vet connector in the second unit, someone who’s shown that they can take over for stretches when needed but have no problem letting the younger guys rock out. I’m also buying Donte in the starting lineup as a player who can pretty consistently contribute next to Brunson and Randle.
I'm down to let Grimes try and take that role. DiVo could also get more minutes to ease some of Brunson's burden. I'd rather hang on to assets for a big offseason guy than give them up for Murray OR Brogdon personally. I think they both could improve the team today, but the assets given up might be the difference between getting a big fish later. Plus, I don't trust Thibs' minutes management. It's his biggest weakness as a coach.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm down to let Grimes try and take that role. DiVo could also get more minutes to ease some of Brunson's burden. I'd rather hang on to assets for a big offseason guy than give them up for Murray OR Brogdon personally. I think they both could improve the team today, but the assets given up might be the difference between getting a big fish later. Plus, I don't trust Thibs' minutes management. It's his biggest weakness as a coach.
:what: Man shut the fukk up and change your avi, fakkit.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

Don’t be misled by Dejounte’s overall %, teams will give him air space, and he’s a sometimes rhythm shooter.

The only argument against Brogdon is the health factor and whether he'll be able to contribute by the time you reach April & May. Even in a 6th man role he was still physically cooked by the time the Celtics reached the ECF.

Everything else is a clear 10/10 from fit to price to role.