“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I don’t know why ya acting like knicks fans are fickle. We literally got nikkas on this thread that have jumped ship and came back and flip flopped multiple times.

A lot fans jumped to the nets thinking they were gonna be a dynasty. Then came back to the knicks lol.

You ain’t lying :francis:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Mikal Bridges having that many votes is wild. Nets fans don’t even like him like that. Isn’t there a really strong Asian part of their fanbase?
I can’t explain it.

Maybe it’s Phoenix fans pitching in.

But yeah Knicks fandom is one of the most exaggerated thing in sports all this talk about “smartest fans” and this idea of these loyal rabid fans is fantasy.

“I’m from New York and never was a fan of the Knicks”

-Big L

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I don’t know why ya acting like knicks fans are fickle. We literally got nikkas on this thread that have jumped ship and came back and flip flopped multiple times.

A lot fans jumped to the nets thinking they were gonna be a dynasty. Then came back to the knicks lol.
You think it was THAT many?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If the Knicks are planning a deep playoff run with DDV as their 3rd scorer they are BS’ing. He‘s the guy they slot to the bench as sixth man.

The target is probably Murray with the understanding they could always package Murray and Randle for a superstar if they become available between now and next year.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
If the Knicks are planning a deep playoff run with DDV as their 3rd scorer they are BS’ing. He‘s the guy they slot to the bench as sixth man.

The target is probably Murray with the understanding they could always package Murray and Randle for a superstar if they become available between now and next year.
DDV is a 44% 3PT, + defender, consistently brings energy and hustle, doesn’t need touches…

He’s a better fit and would be more pivotal in a run than a sometimes shooter like Dejounte who needs the ball, who has regressed defensively.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

:francis: Nikkas still wanna trade Randle?