“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IHart should start going forward. Mitch aint reliable and Hartenstein is the better player.

Turn Fournier and picks into a backup PG immediately if not sooner. I was hoping "Evil DDV" (Malachi Flynn, dude looks like a vampire) could give something but we can't wait on him. He gotta be better than Deuce right? Didn't he give us a "Bum going off in the Garden" game before?

Why y'all aint voting Julius in the ASG?? I didn't either. I mean I meant to vote that day votes counted 3X but something actually affecting my life came up :skip:

If they don't make another move, DDV might need to go back to the bench for Grimes to provide scoring. He's not the creator or player IQ is but at least he's aggressive.

Saying dumb shyt like Randle is a better Knick than Carmelo was, is why the Basketball Gods don't fukk with us. They don't like reactionary hot takes from us cuz they know we're better than that. That kinda shyt makes them send us the 3rd pick in a 2 Stud draft. It makes them reward us with an elite defensive center...but his body is made of glass. Knock it off. Stop it. Shut up.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
IHart should start going forward. Mitch aint reliable and Hartenstein is the better player.

Turn Fournier and picks into a backup PG immediately if not sooner. I was hoping "Evil DDV" (Malachi Flynn, dude looks like a vampire) could give something but we can't wait on him. He gotta be better than Deuce right? Didn't he give us a "Bum going off in the Garden" game before?

Why y'all aint voting Julius in the ASG?? I didn't either. I mean I meant to vote that day votes counted 3X but something actually affecting my life came up :skip:

If they don't make another move, DDV might need to go back to the bench for Grimes to provide scoring. He's not the creator or player IQ is but at least he's aggressive.

Saying dumb shyt like Randle is a better Knick than Carmelo was, is why the Basketball Gods don't fukk with us. They don't like reactionary hot takes from us cuz they know we're better than that. That kinda shyt makes them send us the 3rd pick in a 2 Stud draft. It makes them reward us with an elite defensive center...but his body is made of glass. Knock it off. Stop it. Shut up.
:skip: Next time say a nikka name. p*ssy.