“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
KFTV guest today mentioned that the Knicks should try to convert Fournier's expiring into immediate help, but also a tradeable contract for salary matching purposes in case of a star trade. He mentioned Brogdon, Clarkson, Derozan, and Kuzma...I've been juggling the concept around in my mind, but can't come around to it fully. I do think it's an interesting idea, at least.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
KFTV guest today mentioned that the Knicks should try to convert Fournier's expiring into immediate help, but also a tradeable contract for salary matching purposes in case of a star trade. He mentioned Brogdon, Clarkson, Derozan, and Kuzma...I've been juggling the concept around in my mind, but can't come around to it fully. I do think it's an interesting idea, at least.
it's been a theory going around for the last week and change
basically a placeholder contract that is obviously a good player that you can pair with picks to make more attractive for the SUPERSTAR trade
I think the front office has been prudent in terms of asset management outside of josh.
I think they're considering that option the most

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Win aside, Donte being the only non JB/JR Knick to have double digit shot attempts isn’t the most ideal. We need that trade badly.
Yeah there were a few times down the stretch I felt they missed an open og off of screens but gave it to j hart when he was the roller which I didn't like. It worked out but the iso ball is Frustrating when I'd like them to acclimate him a bit more being new

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

What are you having trouble coming around to?

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like your defense but I think y’all gonna miss IQ and his offense

U will miss RJ only due to the fact he could create/ force offense , and force defence to collapse once he got in the key and to the ring

Y’all need another move before the deadline, but good dub

We played like trash second half

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Like your defense but I think y’all gonna miss IQ and his offense

U will miss RJ only due to the fact he could create/ force offense , and force defence to collapse once he got in the key and to the ring

Y’all need another move before the deadline, but good dub

We played like trash second half
:myman: My nikka Big Dikk @El Jefe