“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Yall keep saying this. The mistake was not drafting Jalen Williams at 12. He’s already a better version of Josh Hart and we wouldn’t have had to trade for or pay him.
They were never taking another forward. They did need another big, instead of wasting time with Sims. Duren was the pick and they traded it for nothing

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
They were never taking another forward. They did need another big, instead of wasting time with Sims. Duren was the pick and they traded it for nothing
Nobody carries 3 bigs that all need playing time. They literally traded for another forward half way through the season after that draft.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Im loving the starting lineup. But adding dejounte would give us a 3rd option who can put up 30 and can handle the ball

But if not dejounte, we desperately need a big time 6th man, a scorer/playmaker. Brogdon or clarkson would be ideal. Brogdons health is always a risk, so clarkson should be a target. Even tho Ainge is a bytch to deal with

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Is Hart better than Mitch?
I need to see him start more this year for me to make a judgment
I hate Mitch's offense
Like I know he complains about not getting the ball but he constantly fumbles the ball and turns it over the few times he does get it
IHart is not a complete scrub on offense

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Brogdon…yes

Clarkson :whoa:
Yea. It’s Brogdon or Murray. To me the upside and downside is this, you can get Brogdon without giving up Grimes. But Murray can probably translate to a better trade package potentially next summer since he’s gonna get a salary bump and is younger.

I might do Brogdon anyway cause you can still trade him as an expiring…

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I need to see him start more this year for me to make a judgment
I hate Mitch's offense
Like I know he complains about not getting the ball but he constantly fumbles the ball and turns it over the few times he does get it
IHart is not a complete scrub on offense

IHart not even showcasing his full bag on offense.

Dude used to shoot perimeter shots with the Clippers.