“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
They weren't going to extend him
IQ is not a bench player
They were going to have to move him eventually
They still have their 1st rounders to make another trade

I actually really wanted OG but sucks losing IQ. Definitely need to be on the market for another backup PG asap
I woulda said Tyus Jones but Thibs hated him when he coached him

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
It's unfortunate that IQ got dealt and it saddens me....:mjcry:

But that fakkit RJ had to go :camby: good riddance

Sorry it had to be you IQ :yeshrug:
Pretty much, and I was really patient with RJ. Raptors got a Dog with quickly and he got a wing we desperately needed. We have two guards that can play their role. Both teams won. On the bright side RJ gets to play in his home country

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I am assuming they bring Rokas over. I think the plan will be to get Murray, and then you got to wonder if they can manage to keep Grimes. There are a lot of it’s and I don’t think this trade is for this year. We are probably going to suck this year, even if they pulls a Murray trade. They should keep their own pick, for that reason alone. It’s next season this team can maybe be good.

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
Hopefully this is part one to another deal they have in the works

We need another ball handler/back up point guard and a legit third option

O.G is a nice 3 n D role player buts he's not a third option. He fills a need in being able to cover wings and hit the open 3, but his drives to the basket be on some RJ ish :scusthov:

Hopefully there's legs to the Dejounte Murray rumors. That would be great get that would significantly improve our team

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC