“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day Brunson and Mitchell is more dynamic and would lead to more wins.

The gap between Mitchell and Murray is sizable.
I dont know if i agree with this.
I know for a fact brunson thinks hes better den Mitch and vice versa. Plus randle probably still thinks hes a 1 as well. So there might be a little bit of a power struggle there.

i think We need high end role players/borderline allstars who have size and play defense to pair with Randle and Bruson. I dont see Murray or OG taking away from what Brunson or Randle do.

If you bring in mitchell, Brunson automatically has da ball in his hands less and we suffer defensively.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
GCnm1dHbkAAeNNZ

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I dont know if i agree with this.
I know for a fact brunson thinks hes better den Mitch and vice versa. Plus randle probably still thinks hes a 1 as well. So there might be a little bit of a power struggle there.

i think We need high end role players/borderline allstars who have size and play defense to pair with Randle and Bruson. I dont see Murray or OG taking away from what Brunson or Randle do.

If you bring in mitchell, Brunson automatically has da ball in his hands less and we suffer defensively.
I agree with everything except the bolded. I think with Murray coming Brunson will have the ball less in his hands regardless. And honestly I think Brunson wants that.

Murray allows Julius and Brunson to focus on their biggest strength which is scoring.