“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Josh hart may put up 8 points but he plays basketball. He’s playmaker that gives 100% effort to win. Just like I’m sure he’s had shooting nights where he was like 2/11 but I’m sure he had like 10 rebounds and 7 assist.
That nikka sucks :hhh: I’m about to be like ISO just randomly @‘ing people everytime he has a stinker

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I legit came into this thread to get a full write up from you on what just happened :dead:
I had OG marked as the best fit between It's just a better fit than RJ. OG hits corner threes and defends big wings. He makes a lot of sense next to Brunson and Randle, especially if we also had Mitchell Robinson at the rim. You'd basically have your coverage to hide your star scorers and better spacing than RJ provides.

IQ might be the best player in the deal. But we'd never know on the Knicks. Thibodeau wasn't putting IQ and Brunson into a starting line-up together. Quickley wants starter money and probably deserves it. He could be REALLY good. But for this regime it was IQ or Brunson...

Then the big factor is that they kept all the first-round picks they've been stashing, and Fournier's expiring. They could replace the lost offense with the extra assets that they have.

It's a good move IMO. It makes sense. I'm sad IQ and RJ are out the door, but our timeline changed with Jalen's leap last season. We can wait for IQ or RJ to become something, or build the best team possible around Jalen Brunson and Julius Randle. The Hart and DiVo deals told us which way this FO was leaning.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The nasty smear campaign you’re on is bad works

If only you had this smoke for RJ Barrett a true negative player in his 4 and a half seasons here
Have you not @‘ed people to talk shyt after a bad Barrett game? :hubie:

its Not a smear if you actually dome that shyt :mjlol:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:russ: My nikka Big Dikk Dave just woke up after a 6 year long come

@BAMBA appearance next :ohhh:
I had OG marked as the best fit between It's just a better fit than RJ. OG hits corner threes and defends big wings. He makes a lot of sense next to Brunson and Randle, especially if we also had Mitchell Robinson at the rim. You'd basically have your coverage to hide your star scorers and better spacing than RJ provides.

IQ might be the best player in the deal. But we'd never know on the Knicks. Thibodeau wasn't putting IQ and Brunson into a starting line-up together. Quickley wants starter money and probably deserves it. He could be REALLY good. But for this regime it was IQ or Brunson...

Then the big factor is that they kept all the first-round picks they've been stashing, and Fournier's expiring. They could replace the lost offense with the extra assets that they have.

It's a good move IMO. It makes sense. I'm sad IQ and RJ are out the door, but our timeline changed with Jalen's leap last season. We can wait for IQ or RJ to become something, or build the best team possible around Jalen Brunson and Julius Randle. The Hart and DiVo deals told us which way this FO was leaning.
Great breakdown as usual.

Everyone make sure to dap and rep this post if you can.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Brunson is gonna be our guy long term we need size and length around him. Him and IQ could never work long term in da backcourt.

If you take the emotion out of it, this was a good trade and we havent committed long term to OG or anyone at this point. And if we lose him, we get cap space.

We got the RJ contract off da books and we didnt overpay IQ. I would have preferred to trade IQ in a different package though