“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I think with the emotions starting to settle it’s clear now Immanuel Quickley minutes were restricted due to the organization telling Thibs to fall back.

Thibs loves Quickley so it never made sense that his minutes were getting cut but now it makes sense. It was a Leon call
It also just explain why he was pissed yesterday. They all seemed mad, and I wonder was it because they knew the deal was happening or that game was the last straw that would make them do the deal.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I REALLY don’t like that we don’t keep our young drafted players.

If OG doesn’t prove he was worth trading Quick for, his bum ass can leave this summer.
:mjlol: Exactly. I don’t understand why brehs are so somber.

:mjlol::manny: If that British fakkit is no good, he can kick rocks but at least we got rid of RJ and his contract.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’m sad as fukk :mjcry:

IQ has been my favorite Knick all these years

Wish him the best, hopefully he flourishes as a starter like Maxey
:manny: IQ proved that he got a big dikk but we had to get out of that RJ contract, breh. I like this move.

:ahh: Tape - we won, nikkas. It’s a celebration.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anunoby really isn’t that good :mjlol:

Quick the best damn player in the deal and we gave up draft compensation :snoop:

No one thinks hes a star but he fits a need. We've been lookin for a solid 3 for da better part of 5 years now lol.

We needed size, length, defense, and shooting at that position and he covers all of that. RJ was playing out of position, he is a 2.

He has a 5 month trial run, if it dont work out we can trade him or clear his money off the books.We are also clearing fournier's contract off da books so we have much more flexbility.

Paying IQ 100 plus mill to come off da bench wasnt logical. Starting him beside Brunson wasnt logical either. I got mad love for IQ But that wasnt gonna work long term.

It is what it is, i woulda paid IQ and not brought over Donte, but Donte isnt making a lot and has proven over da years on title contending teams