“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Retard Knicks fans really scoffing at a Jrue trade to keep RJ Barrett

What a masochist fanbase :picard:

This love affair with this guy is so strange

Ironically you always seem more eager to discuss him than anybody in here

With that said, as much as I would like for him to develop into something here, Jrue literally does everything on the court better. RJ doesnt rebound or defend well enough at the 3 to justify a "size" argument pause. Plus I do not want brother Jrue ending up on Miami or Boston under any circumstances.

This isnt a hard decision imo.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Knicks will forever be a bottom barrel Easter confidence team. :beli:

RJ has one more year to get it together. He better be an All Star. Then they should move him in an Embiid trade :manny:
RJ fakkit has no value the Knicks dangling him as a blue chip prospect is not enticing at all

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RJ fakkit has no value the Knicks dangling him as a blue chip prospect is not enticing at all

Honestly he might have some value in a trade to Toronto. That’s another option

But I’m already sick of “RJ ball”. :snoop:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
nikkas Donovan Mitchell is on his way out of Cleveland. He wants to go to NY. The Cavs can either take an offer for him from the Knicks OR the Knicks have assets to make cap space. If they move RJ it should be a Donovan Mitchell trade, not a Jrue trade. He’s lowkey forcing his way out….. just be fukking patient.

Jrue is 33 years old, the Celtics traded the equivalent of Mitch in Time Lord, and brogdon, and a first round pick for him. Who’s their center when KP isn’t playing? That team is desperate to take a leap because the money and how they fukked up their HC situation.

Some people are so caught up on RJ’s dikk with a hate boner they are forgetting the Knicks can do better than Jrue, who isn’t even a necessity for this team when the Knicks have Grimes. It’s fukking stupid.