“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ironically you always seem more eager to discuss him than anybody in here

With that said, as much as I would like for him to develop into something here, Jrue literally does everything on the court better. RJ doesnt rebound or defend well enough at the 3 to justify a "size" argument pause. Plus I do not want brother Jrue ending up on Miami or Boston under any circumstances.

This isnt a hard decision imo.
It is a hard decision when you remember Donovan Mitchell might be out there, and pushing for a trade sooner than later.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
He going to Miami
Sure bro, because he doesn’t love NY, hangout with Quick, and isn’t CAA. Half the Knicks assets are better than all of the Heat’s assets. He would be in NY now if Ainge didn’t want to rob the Knicks. Two of RJ, Mitch, Grimes, Hart, DDV, or Quick and multiple first round picks and Fournier’s contract for matching purposes is better than anything the Heat can offer.

If the Cavs say no they can just move players and sign him outright like they did for Brunson.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Sure bro, because he doesn’t love NY, hangout with Quick, and isn’t CAA. Half the Knicks assets are better than all of the Heat’s assets.
Knicks won’t do shyt

He had been here if ya boy was a needle moving piece

Teams don’t see him as a budding prospect or someone they could flip down the line for more assets they see a contract absorb

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Knicks won’t do shyt

He had been here if ya boy was a needle moving piece

Teams don’t see him as a budding prospect or someone they could flip down the line for more assets they see a contract absorb
Bro take a breath…. Look at the trade Ainge got the Cavs for. He was trying to Rob people.

The Cavs sent out 3 young players, 3 unprotected picks, and 2 pick swaps, he told the Knicks send him 4 young players and the same amount of picks. Look at what Dame and Jrue went for in comparison. The Knicks need to wait because no way does the Cavs get greedy they can’t be left with nothing for Donovan because that will ruin them for a decade, plus.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
It is a hard decision when you remember Donovan Mitchell might be out there, and pushing for a trade sooner than later.

I'm starting to get tired of these "if so and so becomes available :lupe:" discussions lol

But my opinion? Cleveland didn't blow their war chest just to cut ties after one year.

They're going to give him every opportunity to sign that extension. I can't see Mitchell hitting the trade block until they're 100% sure he's not staying, which probably won't be until next summer (at the earliest)

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Bro take a breath…. Look at the trade Ainge got the Cavs for. He was trying to Rob people.

The Cavs sent out 3 young players, 3 unprotected picks, and 2 pick swaps, he told the Knicks send him 4 young players and the same amount of picks. Look at what Dame and Jrue went for in comparison. The Knicks need to wait because no way does the Cavs get greedy they can’t be left with nothing for Donovan because that will ruin them for a decade, plus.
Like I said earlier, the Knicks' front office may be cautious, but they're not stupid. Folks want to see the Knicks make panic moves like the old days. That's it.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I'm starting to get tired of these "if so and so becomes available :lupe:" discussions lol

But my opinion? Cleveland didn't blow their war chest just to cut ties after one year.

They're going to give him every opportunity to sign that extension. I can't see Mitchell hitting the trade block until they're 100% sure he's not staying, which probably won't be until next summer (at the earliest)

They're building around garland/Mobley.

If Mitchell doesn't wanna be there, they'll replace him.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
They're building around garland/Mobley.

If Mitchell doesn't wanna be there, they'll replace him.

Their first choice is not to build around Darius Garland instead of the guy they give up 5 pick rights and a bunch of players for lol lets be for real

That first statement is only true if the second statement becomes a reality

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Their first choice is not to build around Darius Garland instead of the guy they give up 5 pick rights and a bunch of players for lol lets be for real

That first statement is only true if the second statement becomes a reality

They'll get 3 of them picks back if Spida wants outta there.

Cavs in a good spot.