“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Jrue and Grimes by the metrics were like 99th percentile defenders with league leading match up difficulty.

Barrett was one of the worst defenders in the league...

Last season Barrett was on a short list of the worst defensive players in basketball with the likes of Bojan, Saddiq Bey, Trae Young, etc. :scust:

Stop being retarded y'all :snoop:

This is a fukking lay-up :snoop:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Lol. About what???
not you in particular.
incessant need to talk about rj.
we'll literally be the only team to not trot out someone thats a legit 6'5-6'8 wing in our rotation in a wing driven league
the rj crying is annoying. flipping rj for a non-wing would be pointless and redundant

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
not you in particular.
incessant need to talk about rj.
we'll literally be the only team to not trot out someone thats a legit 6'5-6'8 wing in our rotation in a wing driven league
the rj crying is annoying. flipping rj for a non-wing would be pointless and redundant
That nikkas defense is trash who cares about his height

Jesus

Ain’t shyt pointless or redundant it’s another step to contender-ship and respectability

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
That nikkas defense is trash who cares about his height

Jesus

Ain’t shyt pointless or redundant it’s another step to contender-ship and respectability
he doesnt raise the ceiling as high as you think he does.
nikka just came off a playoff run shooting worse than any bledsoe year, while getting 40ppg put on his head for 5 games and he's 34
he's the guy that looks good next to the megastar. we have no megastar. we have no wings and he would default to julius
spare me.
I'm cashing out on paul george than giving up any player for jrue. they can have as many picks as they want

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
he doesnt raise the ceiling as high as you think he does.
nikka just came off a playoff run shooting worse than any bledsoe year, while getting 40ppg put on his head for 5 games and he's 34
he's the guy that looks good next to the megastar. we have no megastar. we have no wings and he would default to julius
spare me.
I'm cashing out on paul george than giving up any player for jrue. they can have as many picks as they want
Let’s be real you just don’t want your man traded.

RJ, Fournier, picks. Easy deal. You only stand to gain with more assets to swing for another player.

PG’s asking price is higher.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Jrue and Grimes by the metrics were like 99th percentile defenders with league leading match up difficulty.

Barrett was one of the worst defenders in the league...

Last season Barrett was on a short list of the worst defensive players in basketball with the likes of Bojan, Saddiq Bey, Trae Young, etc. :scust:

Stop being retarded y'all :snoop:

This is a fukking lay-up :snoop:

That tweet is from dec 2022…..

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Let’s be real you just don’t want your man traded.

RJ, Fournier, picks. Easy deal. You only stand to gain with more assets to swing for another player.

PG’s asking price is higher.
idgaf if rj is traded
I'm moving rj and whoever for paul george ina heart beat.
i'm tired of 6'4 and shorter guards. I'd rather watch grimes grow than see a older combo guard come here to die at 35 years old

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC