“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I still think you S&T precious for Sharpe and add some picks. Don’t even touch the tax payer MLE. Precious is not the answer. If Precious and Sims was our centers for two months we would probably go on a losing streak.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
He absolutely cannot be relied on to stay healthy. I love what Leon Rose is doing but putting your championship hopes on him staying healthy is a very, very bad idea.
Well...I don't think there is any evidence to suggest that Leon Rose is putting championship hopes on Mitch staying healthy...YET.

It's not like right after the IHart news, we get breaking news that we gave Mitch an extension or something,
Let's see what other moves the FO has in store. Leading into pre-season we'll know whether we are relying solely on Mitch or not.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He absolutely cannot be relied on to stay healthy. I love what Leon Rose is doing but putting your championship hopes on him staying healthy is a very, very bad idea.
Relying on Mitch is like relying on Porzingis, the only thing you can rely on is them getting hurt and missing a lot of games
The Celtics were so loaded they were able to win without him, maybe that's how the Knicks feel that they're so loaded they can be fine when he doesn't play

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Relying on Mitch is like relying on Porzingis, the only thing you can rely on is them getting hurt and missing a lot of games
The Celtics were so loaded they were able to win without him, maybe that's how the Knicks feel that they're so loaded they can be fine when he doesn't play
Well, they have Al Horford. :francis: