“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Which is unprecedented for someone who's at most the 3rd best player on the team, realistically closer to 4th-6th. At least when Bosh & Love carried that burden they were undisputed 3rd wheels, Randle doesn't have to do nearly as much to clear his bar of contribution.

If he can't handle that then it's the mental side of things that got the best of him, on the court he's never been better set-up to succeed.
I don’t understand how holding him accountable for his own actions is the same as the initial argument that he will be blamed if the team doesn’t succeed. You’re conflating a good argument for one thing with a baseless argument for another.

He can definitely be a bytch ass but that isn’t the argument being made. The majority of the hate he gets is because he gave the crowd the thumbs down once.

I think he is primed to kick a lot of teams asses this year too. The only issue right now is the Knicks need a reliable defensive center to back up Mitch.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Which is unprecedented for someone who's at most the 3rd best player on the team, realistically closer to 4th-6th. At least when Bosh & Love carried that burden they were undisputed 3rd wheels, Randle doesn't have to do nearly as much to clear his bar of contribution.

If he can't handle that then it's the mental side of things that got the best of him, on the court he's never been better set-up to succeed.
Randle is the second best player on the team.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Randle is for sure the 2nd best player on this team
I don't give a fukk about fit, OG and Mikal are absolutely not better players than Randle
Mikal had 1 season as a #1 option and quit by seasons end. Randle took the Knicks to their first playoff appearance in nearly a decade as the #1 option

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Randle is for sure the 2nd best player on this team
I don't give a fukk about fit, OG and Mikal are absolutely not better players than Randle
Mikal had 1 season as a #1 option and quit by seasons end. Randle took the Knicks to their first playoff appearance in nearly a decade as the #1 option

Randle is the teams best player.

Without his greatness in the post there is no shot at a ring.