“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
People were questioning whether IHart was a better fit than Jericho Sims a year ago, sad to see him go but I have faith in our staff to make another Hov from somewhere
Those are retard Knicks fans. Mfs was fanboying for trash ass Jericho Sims because he can jump high. :scust:

I-Hart was the best center since he signed and Knicks fans questioned his worth and trashed him while he was playing through injuries and adjusting to a new squad.

I-Hart’s talent has been known to the hoops heads most would say he hasn’t even been fully unlocked.

Last edited:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Those are retard Knicks fans.

I-Hart was the best center since he signed and Knicks fans questioned his worth and trashed him while he was playing through injuries and adjusting to a new squad.

He absolutely was not better than Mitch for us last year, but to your point he wasn't being used to his strengths.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He absolutely was not better than Mitch for us last year, but to your point he wasn't being used to his strengths.
Dude yes he was he was top 3 on the Knicks in value over replacement, box plus minus, and win shares. He had the second highest player efficiency rating on the team tied with Julius.

He went on a tear where he was arguably the best defensive center in the league.

This is a huge loss and he’s better than Mitch at everything except offensive rebounding and lobs.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Dude yes he was he was top 3 on the Knicks in value over replacement, box plus minus, and win shares. He had the second highest player efficiency rating on the team tied with Julius.

He went on a tear where he was arguably the best defensive center in the league.

This is a huge loss and he’s better than Mitch at everything except offensive rebounding and lobs.
I think Mitch is a better rim protector too. But it's way closer than I would have thought.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps

my bad my brain is still in the 2024 season

by last year I meant 22-23, no wonder you were like wtf

his 1st year with the Knicks was a step down from what was advertised, in part because of the role he was asked to play

Last edited: