Video: YK Osiris forcefully kissing Sukihana in 4K, looking at a sexual assault charge UPDATE: Suki releases statement forgiving YK

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
I swear to God I don't see what the outrage is about

Will there still be outrage if it was an A list celebrity?
Nas Drake Michael B?

I think we all know the answer

NOBODY can forcibly open your mouth to kiss you

Let's keep it real, the chick is riding the wave for the free publicity...

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I swear to God I don't see what the outrage is about

Will there still be outrage if it was an A list celebrity?
Nas Drake Michael B?

I think we all know the answer

NOBODY can forcibly open your mouth to kiss you

Let's keep it real, the chick is riding the wave for the free publicity...

Jesus Christ :snoop:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Y'all wylin with the Osiris overprotection... And some of you are also wylin with the Suki cape. Yes, this can be considered sexual assault. There are degrees to sexual assault. Meek is saying he fukked up and should be disciplined but can we not cancel a dude for being an idiot and making a poor decision. It's really just that simple.

It's a lotta hoe ass nikkas in here clutching they pearls BU BU BUT SEXUAL ASSAULT as if he pulled his dikk out and nutted on her lip. Yes he was wylin but it's not hard to see how he could have misread the situation and thought his actions was welcomed. That's no excuse, he misunderstood social cues and should be punished for the result of his actions, which again can surely be considered sexual assault.

As far as I can tell there's a big difference between YK Osiris and Mystikal. Allow people to learn from mistakes and grow from them. Now don't double down on y'all bytchassness and turn me out to be a rape apologist, cause that's not what I'm saying at all. But for people trying to silence those with another perspective, how about YOU shut the fukk up. If we allow the narrative to be controlled by the powers that be then they're gonna publicly hang this dude just like every other famous black man that makes a mistake.

R. Kelly? Burn in hell. Pill Cosby?? You on ya own old man

YK Osiris? Suki brother runs his fade and we keep it moving or something like come on what we doin here

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
They pick in choose with the freaked out weirdo nikkas. YK Oakland is a nikka they can get their moral high ground shyt off on east… Trey Songz weird ass be running with ALL these nikkas and they don’t say shyt

Hasnt trey songz had like 10 accusations of sexual misconduct?

I'm pretty sure trey got hemmed up for the very same shyt by keke palmer, they been shyttin on trey for a min

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
he knew he fukked up once he looked up and saw about a dozen :francis: faces looking at him. Made it even worse by giggling around bumping into nikkas like Martin just told a joke. He's finished, Drake will be keeping him at arm's length too.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
It's a lotta hoe ass nikkas in here clutching they pearls BU BU BUT SEXUAL ASSAULT as if he pulled his dikk out and nutted on her lip. Yes he was wylin but it's not hard to see how he could have misread the situation and thought his actions was welcomed. That's no excuse, he misunderstood social cues and should be punished for the result of his actions, which again can surely be considered sexual assault.
There's no "considered", that's exactly what it was -- sexual assault. You don't have to think hard about it or try to dress it up.

I do agree that he shouldn't be canceled, but to act like bruh is an irresponsible young teenager who made a lil mistake ain't it either. He's 24!

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
There's no "considered", that's exactly what it was -- sexual assault. You don't have to think hard about it or try to dress it up.

I do agree that he shouldn't be canceled, but to act like bruh is an irresponsible young teenager who made a lil mistake ain't it either. He's 24!
Bolded is correct, and as for trying to dress it up I would do no such thing. See the law is simple like that. When I prove the consideration, i already know it's implied that it must be true. So I take no issue with saying it for a fact that's what it was. Don't be on that hoe shyt, least not wit me.

For the rest I agree with that too, we saying the exact same thing you just wanted to argue :childplease:little mistakes don't come with asswhoopings, I'm saying fam gonna get him together and see to it that she gets peace from the situation and we move on

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Y'all wylin with the Osiris overprotection... And some of you are also wylin with the Suki cape. Yes, this can be considered sexual assault. There are degrees to sexual assault. Meek is saying he fukked up and should be disciplined but can we not cancel a dude for being an idiot and making a poor decision. It's really just that simple.

As far as I can tell there's a big difference between YK Osiris and Mystikal. Allow people to learn from mistakes and grow from them. Now don't double down on y'all bytchassness and turn me out to be a rape apologist, cause that's not what I'm saying at all. But for people trying to silence those with another perspective, how about YOU shut the fukk up. If we allow the narrative to be controlled by the powers that be then they're gonna publicly hang this dude just like every other famous black man that makes a mistake.

R. Kelly? Burn in hell. Pill Cosby?? You on ya own old man

YK Osiris? Suki brother runs his fade and we keep it moving or something like come on what we doin here
Exactly, he made a mistake and should pay for the mistake for the moment and not the rest of his life.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Bolded is correct, and as for trying to dress it up I would do no such thing. See the law is simple like that. When I prove the consideration, i already know it's implied that it must be true. So I take no issue with saying it for a fact that's what it was. Don't be on that hoe shyt, least not wit me.

For the rest I agree with that too, we saying the exact same thing you just wanted to argue :childplease:little mistakes don't come with asswhoopings, I'm saying fam gonna get him together and see to it that she gets peace from the situation and we move on
I did just want to argue :skip:

What do you think should happen to him?

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
hold-onto-your-butts.jpg

Dont get too happy, it could get worse from here.

Sorry for the late response but let it. It's the only way people will see it for what it is so it can get better